Operation Darkest Hour

Alright, folks, listen up. Applications will be closed on 08.12.2022. People who haven't applied for the Event can not join Event.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Soft Melody Vixen
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15988465
  • *Discord Name & ID: Kate The Fox#3643
  • *Timezone: MST
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Alice Chamberlain

*Brief summary of the character: Farm girl turned OSF tank commander. Die hard veteran of the OSF forces and loyal to a T, she asipres to be overwatch at the end of her career.

*Why do you want to play this character?: Because she's my OSF character, and they kinda need leadership here. Mind you I'm the only one qualified to drive tanks in the OSF at the moment, but hopefully with survival of this that'll change. either way, more OSF deployment means more honor credits in the end and closer to the end goal.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: John Rico
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10716370
  • *Discord Name & ID: anfibon / ferna#8480
  • *Timezone: GMT - 3
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Roberto Domínguez
*Brief summary of the character: Picked up from the streets of Kiev a few years ago, drafted into the city's garrison, now being shipped for a mission into the gates of hell themselves. A true conscript, an unwilling soldier, he does not want to be here, but what choice does he have?
*Why do you want to play this character?: Conscript characters are the most interesting roleplay to be had in the Half Life 2 world. Plus I can use the opportunity to play the faction in a different way than how I play it with Cormack.
!!!

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: reece
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158746618
  • *Discord Name & ID: reece#6442
  • *Timezone: GMT
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name:
S10/OWS.SAVAGE-37
*Brief summary of the character:
Another delegate to the combine, their goal to find the scientist for unknown reasons.
*Why do you want to play this character?:
Missed my chance to apply during the application period but a slot opened up so here I am.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: reece
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158746618
  • *Discord Name & ID: reece#6442
  • *Timezone: GMT
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name:
S10/OWS.SAVAGE-37
*Brief summary of the character: Another delegate to the combine, their goal to find the scientist for unknown reasons.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Missed my chance to apply during the application period but a slot opened up so here I am.
Accepted

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Soft Melody Vixen
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15988465
  • *Discord Name & ID: Kate The Fox#3643
  • *Timezone: MST
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Alice Chamberlain

*Brief summary of the character: Farm girl turned OSF tank commander. Die hard veteran of the OSF forces and loyal to a T, she asipres to be overwatch at the end of her career.

*Why do you want to play this character?: Because she's my OSF character, and they kinda need leadership here. Mind you I'm the only one qualified to drive tanks in the OSF at the moment, but hopefully with survival of this that'll change. either way, more OSF deployment means more honor credits in the end and closer to the end goal.
accepted
--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: John Rico
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10716370
  • *Discord Name & ID: anfibon / ferna#8480
  • *Timezone: GMT - 3
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Roberto Domínguez
*Brief summary of the character: Picked up from the streets of Kiev a few years ago, drafted into the city's garrison, now being shipped for a mission into the gates of hell themselves. A true conscript, an unwilling soldier, he does not want to be here, but what choice does he have?
*Why do you want to play this character?: Conscript characters are the most interesting roleplay to be had in the Half Life 2 world. Plus I can use the opportunity to play the faction in a different way than how I play it with Cormack.
accepted

City-24_Emblem.png
<:: TERMINAL LOG ON... ::>

<:: TERMINAL ACTIVE ::>

<:: INFORMATION DATA LOG LOADING... ::>

<:: SUCCESS ::>

<:: LOADING UNIT DATA LOG... ::>

<:: ... ::>

<:: OVERWATCH STANDARD FORCES ::>

<:: WELCOME, OVERWATCH! ::>

<:: VICTORY OR DEATH! ::>

24OSFDivisionNolines.png

<:: LOADING UNIT IDENTIFICATION ::>

<:: SUCCESSFULLY DONE ::>

<::
DMITRY DOBROVOLSKIY #53407 - TIER-2 - CITIZEN; OSF UNIT ::>
SUSPECT_DOBROL.png
Picture captured of suspect during interrogation
FULL SUSPECT INFORMATION

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: AgentImperiya
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197521547 ---> CITIZEN PROFILE
  • *Discord Name & ID: Agent#2190
  • *Timezone: GMT+3
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Dmitry Dobrovolskiy
*Brief summary of the character: Adult male, Dmitry Dobrovolskiy, charming Russian fella, he volunteered in OSF 'May' Division long time ago, back to the District-43 before reloaction to District-9. Untrained volunteer is sent to an important and classified mission, where Overwatch forces are in need of reinforcements from other forces.
*Why do you want to play this character?: I have no other characters to use, yet this character seems to be known well and he sure is fits for his new experience and stories in general. I AM FORCED PLEASE HELP

--- Section Three ---
  • *Are you applying for an event character?: N
OSF_VoD.png

Last edited:
View attachment 17003
<:: TERMINAL LOG ON... ::>

<:: TERMINAL ACTIVE ::>

<:: INFORMATION DATA LOG LOADING... ::>

<:: SUCCESS ::>

<:: LOADING UNIT DATA LOG... ::>

<:: ... ::>

<:: OVERWATCH STANDARD FORCES ::>

<:: WELCOME, OVERWATCH! ::>

<:: VICTORY OR DEATH! ::>

View attachment 17004

<:: LOADING UNIT IDENTIFICATION ::>

<:: SUCCESSFULLY DONE ::>

<::
DMITRY DOBROVOLSKIY #53407 - TIER-2 - CITIZEN; OSF UNIT ::>
View attachment 17006
Picture captured of suspect during interrogation
FULL SUSPECT INFORMATION

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: AgentImperiya
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197521547 ---> CITIZEN PROFILE
  • *Discord Name & ID: Agent#2190
  • *Timezone: GMT+3
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: Dmitry Dobrovolskiy
*Brief summary of the character: Adult male, Dmitry Dobrovolskiy, charming Russian fella, he volunteered in OSF 'May' Division long time ago, back to the District-43 before reloaction to District-9. Untrained volunteer is sent to an important and classified mission, where Overwatch forces are indeed of reinforcements from other forces.
*Why do you want to play this character?: I have no other characters to use, yet this character seems to be known well and he sure is fits for his new experience and stories in general. I AM FORCED PLEASE HELP

--- Section Three ---
  • *Are you applying for an event character?: N
Accepted

Applications for both OTA / CPRD are OPEN . Applications will be reviewed before the event.

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Mikey.
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112147538
  • *Discord Name & ID: MikeyMoe#3010
  • *Timezone: PST.
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: S10/OSL.GHOST-70
*Brief summary of the character: Overwatch Squad Leader. Ready for war.
*Why do you want to play this character?: Looking to play in an event as OTA.

do i keep my cprd character cuz uh last event i was busy
Sorry but no, you have been removed for inactivity during the first 1 Day, and you failed to inform me about your absence during the Event. Your Role as a CPRD Scientist was crucial for the Event. You may reapply though

Back