Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OPERATION: LOAN SHARK - Feedback Thread

Ricsow

Active member
Gamemaster
Staff Team
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Messages
65
1755900365583.png
1755900398882.png
Desktop Screenshot 2025.08.22 - 23.32.03.70.png
@metro @Rottsai @gman
There's also a fourth player and a fifth player but I don't know their forum names unfortunately

Hope you enjoyed!​
 
gman here (accidently gave ricsow the wrong user lol) I love how you were able to improv and go through with the flow despite us arguably fucking up at the start with one of the members of our group pulling out a weapon instead of talking diplomatically to the guards as well as giving us proper and justifiable responses to our actions. It was a very entertaining event for me overall and it was a well written one at that. 10/10
 
It was a lovely event!
I played as Yevgeni, the old Russian man in the third screenshot.
It was super entertaining despite how badly it went, it reminded me of Ed, Edd and Eddy for how silly it was.
From murdering three guards in cold blood, to having a gunfight with the three stooges, to dealing with a tiny-tiny mobster.
I wish I recorded it, because I'd love to just add stupid sound-effects over everything that happened.

I had a lot of fun, good writing and work!

Cheers, Ricsow!
 
Well, that could've gone better!

Plot wise it was genuinely extremely fun. I loved every moment of our misadventure, but, they key word here is MIS.

The goals of the mission were stated, but as ever it is damn hard to corral cats. As a result, things were... Misunderstood. Pretty heavily. One player in particular became somewhat problematic, and the group mob decided that the solution was not, as we were told to do, to be quiet! No no no, the goal was infact to be as loud as humanly possible, complete with smoke grenades and brutal bloodshed.

But

It played out really well! It answered to the call of consequences, and when the accidental goofery of the mismanaged credit chips on the mod side of things got played out as him literally attempting to short the players? Aaahhhh, Glorious! Oh I loved it so much! Ricsow displayed a masterful degree of rolling with the punches that bespeaks to an astonishingly good quality of Improvisation, not something just anyone off the street can do!

All told I, and Lana by extend, had an exasperated bit of good fun and cheer about the whole ordeal! Though a pity we haven't been able to teach any of the pals some basic sign language, that's something to work on ICly, and the communication barrier was a genuine delight to RP <3
 
Thanks to everyone for the insightful feedback, I do appreciate it
I will say though that of course I wasn’t the only sole person improvising, my event guards (@atlassu @Badger and @Limeao) all did a great job coming up with stuff on the fly
 
Back
Top