Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OPERATION: LOST AT SEA - Feedback Thread

10/10 BOAT gameplay, good mission with balanced enemies not too easy but also not too hard, good loot around the map.1758142633966.png
 
This was my very first event! Honestly, I loved it. The combat was difficult, but playing as a combat medic meant running back and forth and using up a bunch of meds to help people, which felt a lot better than it would've if I was just sat there doing nothing. It felt chaotic and the radio chatter made it feel a lot more difficult, but the RP and loot was more than worth it.

10/10 I wanna go to another Riscow event :P
 
Got rescued and avoided getting eaten by bugs. I had a good time, would get ship wrecked again.
 
Back
Top