Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

orgasmatrons ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_ONE_ORGASMATRON

New member
Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Messages
3
STEAM NAME: the_one_orgasmatron
Steam ID: 76561198435349030
BANNED BY- [ ] [ ] salvador [ ] [ ]
The reason for ban;
i got banned for LATRP for one of two things A:my first day when i had a important IRL thing and broke character during my arrest by a cp officer and he in charecter said i was insane and shot me and i died then i respawned and left the server to go to the worker meeting. B:i went afk someone tried talking to me and i timed out but the first one is the most likely the reason why. ether way 59 years is a extreme ban for something a mistake like that.
why i want to be unbanned
i did not at all exit to avoid a rp encounter on purpose please unban me
thank you for your time
 
I'll tag @NEYO as he's Salvador.

Based on the logs, it wasn't a time out:
the_one_orgasmatron (STEAM_0:0:237541651) has disconnected.

I do believe though that the ban can be lifted and changed to a warning, but I'll let Salvador give his view before a verdict is made.
 
I'll tag @NEYO as he's Salvador.

Based on the logs, it wasn't a time out:
the_one_orgasmatron (STEAM_0:0:237541651) has disconnected.

I do believe though that the ban can be lifted and changed to a warning, but I'll let Salvador give his view before a verdict is mad.
thank you voltron .
 
Last edited:
Yo,

Completely forgot about this ban. I think I thought you were a minge or something, not sure. Uh 60 years isn’t something I would ever give to a serious player for something so small so, apologies if I’ve misread that situation, I honestly don’t remember much from that day other than it was meant as a bit of a meme.

I’ll see if anyone is ig right now to unban you.

Though like votton said a ban appeal needs to follow the proper format next time mate.
 
Hey the_one_orgasmatron,

The ban will be lifted and changed into a warning.

Appeal ACCEPTED under these conditions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top