Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ozymandias | STEAM_0:0:140054272 | Ban Appeal

ozymandias

Radio Bob Approved
Protector
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
257
Steam Name: ozymandias
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140054272

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Rad-X
How long is the ban for?: Permanent

The reason you were banned?: Unsavoury Comments Deemed Highly Inappropriate - Behavioural Maturity Golden Rule

Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hello, I would like to apologise for my actions on the server. I was banned for unsavoury comments inside of the server, in a private chat for Civil Protection in-game. What I said was I'm actually 23 but I pretend to be 15 so I can prey on younger people. This was not serious, and I am not actually 23 and I do not condone this behavior at all. I was referencing a message on another server which I did not specify earlier, but I did say it in my previous appeal. What I said was disgusting and inappropriate.

What I said was not meant to be taken serious at all, however I have reflected upon this for a while and I know that what I said was incredibly wrong and shouldn't have been said. I did not intend for anybody to feel harassed, and I did not intend to break any guidelines. My appeal was denied because I was told that the moderators weren't comfortable enough to have me back in the community, but it has been 3 months since my ban.

I am accepting of that what I did was wrong, but it was my first offense and I still believe that a permanent ban for this was an action that was taken too far. I was never spoken to, I've learned a while ago after my ban appeal that this humor was not acceptable. This happened once as a mistake on my end, and I promise that it will never happen again.

I understand that what I did was 100% immature and incorrect behavior. I apologise to anyone on the server that was hurt by my message, and this action won't be repeated again. I can guarantee that. Thank you, and I am sorry.


Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: No

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: No, but I have someone who could confirm that my behavior has changed.

^^^ If you want the person listed, let me know. ^^^
 
Hey @ozymandias

Your Ban Appeal has been accepted by the Moderation Team, you will be given a second under the following Terms.

Any Unsavoury Comments / Toxic / Rude behavior within the Community will result in your permanent Ban once again which will be unappeal-able.
Make sure to read our Policy & Guidelines
 
Back
Top