George
Willard Networks Whistleblower
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2021
- Messages
- 1,550
- Thread Author
- #1
Ozymandias
"It's all gonna be okay."
| -BASIC INFORMATION- NAME: ■■■■■■■■■■■ ALIAS: ■■■■■■■ NICKNAMES: ■■■■ CID: ■■■■■ GENDER: Male AGE: ■■■■■ DATE OF BIRTH: ■■■■■■■ NATIONALITY: ■■■■■■■ PLACE OF BIRTH: ■■■■■ CURRENT LOCATION: City 24 EDUCATION: ■■■■■■■ OCCUPATION: ■■■■■ | -PHYSICAL INFORMATION- PHYSICAL STATE: ALIVE HEIGHT: ■■■■■ WEIGHT: ■■■ EYES: ■■■■■■■ HAIR: ■■■■■■ ETHNICITY: ■■■■■ BODY TYPE: ■■■■■■■■ CLOTHES: ■■■■■■■■■ NOTABLE FEATURES: ■■■■■■■ |
-PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION- MENTAL STATE: Unstable MENTAL DISABILITIES: ■■■■■ INTERESTS: ■■■■■ LIKES: ■■■■■ DISLIKES: ■■■■■■■■■■ KNOWN LANGUAGES: ■■■■■■■■■■ | -FAMILY- MOTHER: ■■■■■ FATHER: ■■■■■■■ |
-Backstory- I met a traveller from an antique land, Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand, Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed; And on the pedestal, these words appear: My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair! Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away. - Percy Bysshe Shelley |
-Relations- ■■■■ A good man, one I'd even consider a friend. You wish to join them, which worries me. Perhaps you will act as a wolf in sheep's clothing, but how long until a starved wolf begins to eat his own pack? ■■■■■ A man in a position of power, and yet powerless and observed. I regret your fate as it was partially my doing, and yet you will serve your use soon enough. ■■■■ A man of similar ideals, though without the gut to pursue them. You have a history of telling others about me and my ideals, though I feel you do not even truly understand them yourself. I will be watching you. ■■■■■■ You came to me from the former, asking for your place. I respect the ingenuity. You are yet to prove useful to me, how ever an idealist is something I cannot take lightly. Perhaps in future I can find you work, though for now you must remain dormant. ■■■■■ The other side of life and a close friend, struck with woes... It is unfortunate. I'll help you in your ideas, though merely as a benefit of my own. A favour here from me will be repaid, the debt is owed. |
Last edited:



