wysiwyg
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2022
- Messages
- 197
- Thread Author
- #1
'L'Angleterre, ah, la perfide Angleterre,
que le rempart de ses mers rendoit inaccessible aux Romains,
la foi du Sauveur y est abordée.
Defender-994, Henrietta Deveraux or the rat from City 2, the turncoat of Mister Blake was an intermediate ranking officer within the Civil Protection at the bastion of City 24, aged in her early twenties; Born out of wedlock in a love affair between a housemaid and an estate owner within the Cotswolds either from Gloucestershire or Oxfordshire and was shortly being brought up with lies and deceit.
She was whisked away at a young age after the Combine invasion, reared in a harsh and unforgiving world where malice, cunning and betrayal means to bring food and water. As she grew older the more perverse her ways became, cruelty brought down by an iron fist made her near the top having a questionable morality in place but within the confines of the CMB's law.
Into her adulthood she had a short stint within City 2, once loyal to Delmond Blake quickly ditched him for the Hyper-Republican invasion, seeing the writing on the wall due to his poor administration and tact - An absolute defeat. She later went onto sign up within the Civil Protection in City 2 but the ministry finding the city to be a lost cause and in possible works of a mass migration, she and other recruits got sent away to different cities. Henrietta ended up in City 24, months on end and with her disgusting tact, barbarism and severity she was able to quickly ascend the ranks up to I3...
But now, the real story begins for her; For she held an infamous legacy...

It would be a lie, too low of a one for her to say that it was business as usual. The grand influx of Civil Protection and in her word "serfs" has somewhat came into a shock with her comfort of a skeleton crew and city, but alas she had made an impression to those new around her. She is on friendly terms with some of the new units within the city such as VICE-438, being on friendly terms with him and antagonizing UNION-461, getting a kick and sense of accomplishment out of his anger, rage and failure. There is a great hubris within the woman, disagreeing with a Rank Leader about how to do breaching and clearing or her own acronym FIBUA. She is rather lucky that she hasn't caught the ire of another Rank Leader.
Her relations are now looking:....
@Wraygun
"Ah, yes... The Italian officer, one of the first new ones I met in this city. We seem to get along and have near the same views - Our love and interest for City Thirteen; It's food, culture and politics. I greatly appreciate the man, one of the friendlier ones. With little I know much about him, I get more into looking forward in getting to know him more personally."
"Ah, yes... The Italian officer, one of the first new ones I met in this city. We seem to get along and have near the same views - Our love and interest for City Thirteen; It's food, culture and politics. I greatly appreciate the man, one of the friendlier ones. With little I know much about him, I get more into looking forward in getting to know him more personally."
@Labmann
"UN-I-ON- Four, Six, One... He is such an angry man; For much I truly revel and enjoy his angry outbursts, especially when I fuel them - He's like a play-thing to me, a weak man to crumble as his screams, yelling and self hitting give me a warm feeling and a smile. At times, I think I feel bad for him but I put into his question of his morals, his loyalty to his superiors and that feeling of sorrow just vanishes in the wind - Poof and away... He is not an innocent man, none of us are but I will enjoy what our future encounters hold."
"UN-I-ON- Four, Six, One... He is such an angry man; For much I truly revel and enjoy his angry outbursts, especially when I fuel them - He's like a play-thing to me, a weak man to crumble as his screams, yelling and self hitting give me a warm feeling and a smile. At times, I think I feel bad for him but I put into his question of his morals, his loyalty to his superiors and that feeling of sorrow just vanishes in the wind - Poof and away... He is not an innocent man, none of us are but I will enjoy what our future encounters hold."
@Tsunami
"He is a rank leader that I have personally disagreed with, on a subject... Though I don't question his command and his ability, I'd rather bring a new perspective. I greatly respect the man not only for his skill and willing to bring us knowledge but the allowing of bringing a new idea -- An outsider idea to the table and not punish me for it."
"He is a rank leader that I have personally disagreed with, on a subject... Though I don't question his command and his ability, I'd rather bring a new perspective. I greatly respect the man not only for his skill and willing to bring us knowledge but the allowing of bringing a new idea -- An outsider idea to the table and not punish me for it."
@Marco
"Dante is a good friend, a best friend. He helped me not feel alone in this place, we have talked and bonded a lot - To a point where I cherished and loved him but also he is to be my pupil to bring himself and this garrison honour and benediction. He is a man than chewed up and spat out by poor circumstances. He will get better, I feel. When those scavengers were picking at my body, ripping the clothes from my back; A naked and bloody mess I became. I thought of him, as a comfort..."
"Dante is a good friend, a best friend. He helped me not feel alone in this place, we have talked and bonded a lot - To a point where I cherished and loved him but also he is to be my pupil to bring himself and this garrison honour and benediction. He is a man than chewed up and spat out by poor circumstances. He will get better, I feel. When those scavengers were picking at my body, ripping the clothes from my back; A naked and bloody mess I became. I thought of him, as a comfort..."
Last edited:
