Devistral Combine Main ENG Administrator GALUNGA Joined Apr 14, 2022 Messages 243 Sep 6, 2025 Thread Author #1 I hate you all FUCK YOU!!!!
Orion Member Protector Joined Jan 25, 2024 Messages 35 Sep 6, 2025 #2 typically, i just roll my eyes when I see one of these rant posts. too many words this one is short, sweet, and to the point. thank you!!!
typically, i just roll my eyes when I see one of these rant posts. too many words this one is short, sweet, and to the point. thank you!!!
Tea Beverage Gamemaster Staff Team Joined Jun 17, 2021 Messages 64 Sep 6, 2025 #3 Devistral said: I hate you all FUCK YOU!!!! Click to expand...
Overseer Inspector Count Reece Orlok known minge Gamemaster Staff Team Joined Feb 8, 2022 Messages 813 Sep 6, 2025 #4
FieldersNL heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey GALUNGA Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 232 Sep 6, 2025 #5 Devistral said: I hate you all FUCK YOU!!!! Click to expand... fucking me? you fucking bloody fucking you!
Devistral said: I hate you all FUCK YOU!!!! Click to expand... fucking me? you fucking bloody fucking you!
G Garlic Guest Sep 6, 2025 #6 Devistral said: I hate you all FUCK YOU!!!! Click to expand... BEST PERSONAL RANT!