- Joined
- Jul 17, 2023
- Messages
- 337
- Thread Author
- #1
To whom it may concern,
Accountability is one of the greatest strengths of the current loyalty system. Therefore, the chief institution of public accountability - the Legislative Diet, can be further improved for this noble goal!
I believe the possible improvement to be made are:
- Publicly accessible information on the open ballot process, telling the populace on who voted what and how did they voted.
Each new legislation should come attached with this information to increase public awareness on the legislative affairs that concern their dear city. Through this adjustment, the meritocracy of City Eight will be a shining example for rest of the globe!
I understand that this would require serious efforts, but I wholeheartedly believe that our capable leaders of City Eight will be able to overcome all hurdles for the sake of this union and the well-being of their citizens.
Regards,
TCMLO, Eisaku Katsuhiro
Tier-3 Citizen
Accountability is one of the greatest strengths of the current loyalty system. Therefore, the chief institution of public accountability - the Legislative Diet, can be further improved for this noble goal!
I believe the possible improvement to be made are:
- Publicly accessible information on the open ballot process, telling the populace on who voted what and how did they voted.
Each new legislation should come attached with this information to increase public awareness on the legislative affairs that concern their dear city. Through this adjustment, the meritocracy of City Eight will be a shining example for rest of the globe!
I understand that this would require serious efforts, but I wholeheartedly believe that our capable leaders of City Eight will be able to overcome all hurdles for the sake of this union and the well-being of their citizens.
Regards,
TCMLO, Eisaku Katsuhiro
Tier-3 Citizen
Last edited: