Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Pherepods and antlions

Eski

Scourge of funny
Staff Team
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
108
Hello

I know antlion pheromone pods aren't much in circulation anymore with only a few remaining in people's stashes, but...

The effect only works on the antlion arc NPCs.
I suspect that it was meant only for the antlion arc, but regular HL2 ants along with the HL:A ants do not care if you have one equipped.
This bug(?) should be fixed so in the future it works properly.
 
I am one who has a pheropod and it never works unless people use the antlions from that npc pack.
Often than not I equip it, walk in and get absolutely WWE slammed by all the antlions cause the damn thing isn't working as intended.

So yeah not really worth if you can't use it...
 
Back
Top