Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Playing a counterfeit Gibson Flying V

wysiwyg

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Oct 8, 2022
Messages
197


HRymanBanner1.png
image1.jpg
"Drunk bitch"
"Junkie"
"Psycho"
"Lazy asshole"

PATROL-887

street1.jpg
Through the streets of a neglected outpost of the American land crime and calamity are king.
The wretched survive, picking the spoils off the weak and plentiful.
A land creating thugs, a land molding people into criminals.
A land of instability and decay.

Outpost No. 284.

-Miami Bugle, September 25th 2019.
​


riot.jpg
A land, a settlement left in neglect brings in tribal mentalities.
People bringing law into their own hands.
For there is no law to govern.

The city, or rather outpost is stuck in a time of prog rock and denim.
Unlike their European counterparts, stuck in a classical era.

The beaches polluted and infested, the buildings are decaying and rotting.
There is very little hope in the futures of the people here.
But the best decisions and actions are turning the place around, for there are great strides in progress and expansion due to the administration and their efforts in rebuilding.

-Miami Bugle, August 13th 2020.


gzve6x6.png
Through the hardships of the people, despite the tough hand given;
The people thrived and carried on, producing great in the Southern peninsula.
The sheer hardship and misfortune brought those to create song and art.
Many picking up the guitar, drumsticks, synths or sung their hearts out.

Despite of it all being against them, the people of Miami held their heads high...
And partied through the night, not letting the situation beat them down.
Especially in the face of officials opposed to this party attitude in the administration.

-Miami Bugle, March 14th 2021.



Untitled-3.png
1.png

2.png


"There's people who are, liiike, cool but others who're literallllyyyy assholes... Some are, uuuh, all right, I guess..."

@Wraygun
"This guy is like, literallllyyy a good one. For real, though, he's a good cop... One of the few that can actually, like, crack a good joke or two. He isn't borin' like the most of the squares in this garrison, makin' my time not borin'. I met him when he was like, what?... An eye-three? Yeah, he was a eye-three... I like him, really... Yeeeaaah... He's solid, y'know? Givin' me this advice and such- Ain't ever been to Europe before, some one to, like... Show me the ropes of this place. Dunno where I'd, like, be with out him. One of the first real, solid friends I've had in a while..."

"I can't fuckin' believe it... Y'got killed in the sewers - Those rat bastards bomb us and then kill a bunch of us... Like, fuck, you was a really good friend... I never even got to say good bye, I had to go off duty before it happened -- I'll be sure to kill every one of these rat fucks, that I can promise."

@gammaonvrc
"I ain't gonna lie, like... But I don't know much about this chick. She's from, uuuh, the country - A real, like, bonafide cowgirl... What I've seen of her, she's literally solid... Ain't got much of a stick in the ass, can take a joke and is really chill and I gotta admit: She's really bitchin', for real. I'd like to get to know her more because y'gotta keep the solid people close, y'know?"
 
Last edited:
You should add UNION-728, that one scottish guy, y'know? :)
 
Back
Top