Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion Please i want milk

Belgg

Active member
Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2022
Messages
410
Make smugglers sell milk, I can buy fucking materials to build a bomb but apparently i can't buy milk.
 
no, but really please add milk to smugglers
 
You've been given literally the barest incentive to do something other then grind chips and smugglers and instead of going into the city to RP you make an OOC complaint thread.
Your type are a fucking stain on this community
 
You've been given literally the barest incentive to do something other then grind chips and smugglers and instead of going into the city to RP you make an OOC complaint thread.
Your type are a fucking stain on this community
common sachimii L
 
You've been given literally the barest incentive to do something other then grind chips and smugglers and instead of going into the city to RP you make an OOC complaint thread.
lol, as if buying milk had anything to do with grinding chips, idiot
 
While you're at it. Please add a soup kitchen smuggler that fills your health and thirst for free. I don't want to give shop rpers any business because they r nerds.
 
While you're at it. Please add a soup kitchen smuggler that fills your health and thirst for free. I don't want to give shop rpers any business because they r nerds.
if you make it so we have to buy it only from stores I will take rp from them and literally run them out of stock, you realize that, right? I've already tried to buy milk with one of my characters and wasn't allowed to because I wanted too much.
 
Hi. You can buy Milk in food stores around the city. I plan to rework the items smugglers sell and where they drop them off, but adding Milk is not guaranteed.
 
Hi. You can buy Milk in food stores around the city. I plan to rework the items smugglers sell and where they drop them off, but adding Milk is not guaranteed.
;(
 
Back
Top