Lord Beckett
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2020
- Messages
- 181
- Thread Author
- #1


See the barnacle? No? Hm.
Not only did they make the sewers way more dangerous, including by camouflaging the goddamn barnacles, but they removed all the reasons to be down there in the first place (trash/box spawns). Does this server's administration have some sort of vendetta against the vortigaunt faction? I may have been able to spot this barnacle (and the many others down there), but eventually I will not see it coming. Perhaps that's because the barnacle tongues were made clear for some reason...
Running around the city as a free vort is a death sentence. Running around the sewers is unrewarding and incredibly dangerous. The only place I can even interact with other players is the slums because hardly anyway ventures into the sewers. I would have been fine with fewer trash spawns, but now I can barely even talk to other players without taking huge risks.
A PK under these circumstances is almost inevitable. Why should I even bother playing?
