Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Polling the proles

Down below.

  • Yes, I think this event would be good

    Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No, I think this event would be bad

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes, I think I would play this event if given the opportunity

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, I think I would not play this event if given the opportunity

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12

joe moter

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
470
Hi, I'm planning to make a submission for an event. I'm going to keep my description short.

Do you think an event where a bunch of office workers in City 50 are trapped in an office and need to survive starvation, infighting, and possible infestation while figuring out why things are this way would be good? (For context only the higher ups know about the annihilation of C17 and what-not)

This event would take multiple days, the sessions wouldn't be long

City 50 is a logistical hub, which is what my short stories event will be based around.
1764545920244.png

Please give suggestions or feedback.
 
Would be hard to explain how they're unaware about everything going on when they're not only in such close proximity to C17 but also given the fact it's been nearly 3 weeks since Nova Prospekt fell
 
Would be hard to explain how they're unaware about everything going on when they're not only in such close proximity to C17 but also given the fact it's been nearly 3 weeks since Nova Prospekt fell

Could be lower tier workers trapped in a building partly leveled by the impromptu adjustment of the Combine wall. There's ways out but it basically just drops you into a cave full of barnacles and zombies and the last three interns that got sent that way died.

No one has showed up to rescue them. No one will show up to rescue them.
 
Could be lower tier workers trapped in a building partly leveled by the impromptu adjustment of the Combine wall. There's ways out but it basically just drops you into a cave full of barnacles and zombies and the last three interns that got sent that way died.

No one has showed up to rescue them. No one will show up to rescue them.
Actually.. They aren't lower tier- their boss is trapped in there. But the Combine has bigger problems then some paper pushing assholes.
 
Actually.. They aren't lower tier- their boss is trapped in there. But the Combine has bigger problems then some paper pushing assholes.
will they all die after being shot by rebels or gordon freeman
 
Back
Top