dubik15 Active member Joined Oct 27, 2024 Messages 352 Feb 4, 2025 Thread Author #1 When you Pour an artificial beer into a glass the item just disappears [beer is not supposed to be able to be poured into a glass]
When you Pour an artificial beer into a glass the item just disappears [beer is not supposed to be able to be poured into a glass]
MrMindBlow Generous Galunga Prince Joined Jul 15, 2021 Messages 687 Feb 7, 2025 #2 dubik15 said: When you Pour an artificial beer into a glass the item just disappears [beer is not supposed to be able to be poured into a glass] View attachment 41012 Click to expand... Hi @dubik15 Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it!
dubik15 said: When you Pour an artificial beer into a glass the item just disappears [beer is not supposed to be able to be poured into a glass] View attachment 41012 Click to expand... Hi @dubik15 Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will look into it!
MrMindBlow Generous Galunga Prince Joined Jul 15, 2021 Messages 687 Apr 5, 2025 #4 Hello @dubik15 I believe this error no longer occurs after a small fix so I too believe it's been fixed! If you run into this again feel free to open another bug report. Kind regards
Hello @dubik15 I believe this error no longer occurs after a small fix so I too believe it's been fixed! If you run into this again feel free to open another bug report. Kind regards