Superdoober
Active member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2020
- Messages
- 31
- Thread Author
- #1
I'd really wish to show this to someone by call but as it doesn't seem to work out, I'll word it out instead with the best description as I can.
1: I'd request a priority housing
2: gets assigned into
3: checks the housing again, it'd show the system and the rent
4: accidentally closed it off, but went to re-check it again
5: sents me back to requesting a housing
6: went to pick up the keys to see if it works again
7: it doesn't work and it still has the request instead
1: I'd request a priority housing
2: gets assigned into
3: checks the housing again, it'd show the system and the rent
4: accidentally closed it off, but went to re-check it again
5: sents me back to requesting a housing
6: went to pick up the keys to see if it works again
7: it doesn't work and it still has the request instead