Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Project Lochaber Feedback Thread

A GM missed my /me and when I tried it again later I got left behind waiting for a response and died,(I don’t blame the GM btw, it was a lot of people talking) atleast I got temp bird WL to watch the rest.

Other than that I kind do wish we got to fight rebels more, though what happened instead was certainly tense. Wish there wasn’t so much idle standing though
6.5/10

Last edited:
I had to eat tacos half way in, but awesome event.
MAA vort is real.

Not the best event ever but it'll do

First two days were mainly sitting around doing nothing with the occasional elevator bombing

I feel like day two, when the OTA stormed in, we kinda had no choice but to run off, especially given the Gunship sequence, essentially getting 3 people down

Biggest issue was the fact Nicole didn't get into the boot, and I think it was unfair, but at the same time I had to drive away otherwise it was our death.

1679177401982.png1679177406652.png

It was a great event and especially a good last event for the OSF

But I didn't like that we were kinda forced to defect

7/10

Not the best event ever but it'll do

First two days were mainly sitting around doing nothing with the occasional elevator bombing

I feel like day two, when the OTA stormed in, we kinda had no choice but to run off, especially given the Gunship sequence, essentially getting 3 people down

Biggest issue was the fact Nicole didn't get into the boot, and I think it was unfair, but at the same time I had to drive away otherwise it was our death.

View attachment 20449View attachment 20450
There were only four seats and five of us :angrycop:

As for actual feedback, what comes to mind rn is that the communication of important information to us was probably lackluster, since I spent most of the second day on the control room hearing the important bits and still didn't get why the whole situation escalated into OTA coming to wipe us out. Maybe I got lost mid way through the lockdown hacking mumbo jumbo, but as someone else pointed out, the only clear cut indication I got about what was about to happen was rebels telling us to defect without any context and pmuch out of the blue.

As for actual feedback, what comes to mind rn is that the communication of important information to us was probably lackluster, since I spent most of the second day on the control room hearing the important bits and still didn't get why the whole situation escalated into OTA coming to wipe us out. Maybe I got lost mid way through the lockdown hacking mumbo jumbo, but as someone else pointed out, the only clear cut indication I got about what was about to happen was rebels telling us to defect without any context and pmuch out of the blue.
Unfortunatley that was sort of the point, seeing as you were the OSF.

What happened at that time, all around the globe, was that all the other OSF units were also "Decommissioned"

Those that were more green were simply sent on suicide missions, while the more veteran units had to be put down.

Of course, the most "loyal" and best troops were selected for transhumanisation

The Gunship was based.
(The bellycannon was BS but we reduced that to moderate damage and being blown back)
Aviator Joe sacrificed himself to blow it up.
Synths 0 Vietnam War vet with no pilot licence 1

Back