Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Project Lochaber Feedback Thread

It was very boring. I don’t mind passive RP, but we barely even got stuff in between the passive to fill it out. Then, at the end we’re forced into either death or rebellion. The last thirty or so minutes was fun except that gunship S2King, and you seeming to really want Nicole dead, rather than give us the benefit of the doubt that OTA S2K’d us with flash’s and incendiaries after they basically just spawned right there.

Overall, this event was very disappointing, and it’s a shame this was the finale of the OSF

3/10

I’d like to add, that this isn’t anything against Fungle. It’s because I know how great Fungle’s events are that the disappointment hit that much harder. I still look forward to events hosted by Fungle, but this one wasn’t it.

I’d like to add, that this isn’t anything against Fungle. It’s because I know how great Fungle’s events are that the disappointment hit that much harder. I still look forward to events hosted by Fungle, but this one wasn’t it.
Unfortunately I had too high of an expectation set for the military faction. Instead of holding down and slowly progressing back into the base you all turned and ran like cowards into a dead end.

Didn't want to bring it up earlier, and it is my fault in that I should have predicted it, but I was rather disappointed when it happened

Stupidly forgot that the exact same thing happened in the original white noise, where people saw danger and booked it for the map boundaries instead of roleplaying anything

Unfortunately I had too high of an expectation set for the military faction. Instead of holding down and slowly progressing back into the base you all turned and ran like cowards into a dead end.

Didn't want to bring it up earlier, and it is my fault in that I should have predicted it, but I was rather disappointed when it happened

Stupidly forgot that the exact same thing happened in the original white noise, where people saw danger and booked it for the map boundaries instead of roleplaying anything
Damn, that was a bit mean bro :(

Bro was making /events saying to run, we ran, then we get ridiculed for running. Y'all say it was a dead end like we should have known, when that happened the previous day and only like, 3 dudes saw it happen. The rest of us were standing around doing bumfuck, so sorry if we wanted the last parts of the event not to be in the spot we've been standing in the past day or so.

rather than give us the benefit of the doubt that OTA S2K’d us with flash’s and incendiaries after they basically just spawned right there.
We ran across the entire map to get to you :/.

Bro was making /events saying to run, we ran, then we get ridiculed for running. Y'all say it was a dead end like we should have known, when that happened the previous day and only like, 3 dudes saw it happen. The rest of us were standing around doing bumfuck, so sorry if we wanted the last parts of the event not to be in the spot we've been standing in the past day or so.
Dying on your feet is a better death then most

Back