Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Prop Guns

Malic

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
373
In the interest of producing and filming propaganda pictures I think it could be fun to have a prop rebel and prop civpro gun that only does 0 to 1 damage per shot. With it firing blank squibs to justify the blood spatter they would generate.

Possible scenes could be thus:
A prop for propaganda pictures
A possible fake tool to use for real crimes should they end up circulated into the public
Have the possibility of generating a rather dramatic scene where an unaware civpro ends up in an altercation with an actor that turns accidentally fatal


As for implementation, I would imagine all it would take is copying the smg and ak, renaming them, and setting the damage to nothing and maybe ammo to infinite.
 
I would love this. Just imagine using a fake gun to hold up a store.
 
From the combine perspective it doesn't make any sense BUT! From a gameplay perspective, this can easily be locked off to the MOE vendor and used specifically for entertainment purposes. I say ADD IT DEVS!
 
Approved by yours truly, the man without a current crharacter
 
Accepted!

Fake MP5 and Fake USP added. Let me know if you have any specific requests, but for some weapons, such as the MP7, you can't edit the damage values from the item file, so I'd have to make a copy of the SWEP just to lower the damage and that would be a chore.

BUT if you have plans that require a fake MP7, let me know.

Also the only way to get the gun is by having it spawned in. No crafting recipe or anything. (But, can be added on request)
 
Powerful, should be able to get up to a lot with both guns.
 
Yeah they hit me up over DMs about it. Gotta cook up a few scenes to use them in. I would assume CWU would be the people to contact about getting them made in game.
 
Yeah they hit me up over DMs about it. Gotta cook up a few scenes to use them in. I would assume CWU would be the people to contact about getting them made in game.
More so first the Combine (Sort of approval or register of said "fake prop gun" so people don't think you got an actual gun and kill you) then the CWU for manufacturing, yeah!
 
Back
Top