Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

PSA Regarding the Server Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperator RAD-X

The Supreme Marshal
Staff Member
Server Council
Yo all.

So I have a definite answer regarding when the break ends and we'll be operational again. It will be around early January. The reason for this is that since this is the holiday season - we'd be competing against various factors:
  1. Christmas
  2. Holiday sales & other games
  3. New Years
    1. Low playercounts during those times
This is what has happened the previous two years since Willard has been operating and will do so again. So the ideal motivation would be to start up again during the aftermath of the following three (four if you add the low playercounts). I can also understand those that are taking up employment around this time or finishing up particular instances of their education. So with that in mind, take the time to enjoy yourself until sometime rather early January.

I've asked Short Stories to just simply go wild and we do have active gamenights happening rather often. I'm also giving this time to factions, developers and staff that aren't going to be that much available in the due course. The long game is most definitely the nicest option, so yes - break's been extended.

We also tend to shut during the upcoming time for Christmas anyway, for those who may not know that. In general terms, take the time you need to get away from HL2RP for another month. We're not in any rush, so have some nice holidays.

~RAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back