Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Official Public Beta 29-30th

As long as you inform us of any you find and don't do anything malicious with it, I don't mind. Didn't ban people for it in the previous beta either. Better to find this shit in beta than after launch, so willing to cut people leeway here.
didnt HOKI spam bags and crash the server and get banned permanently in the beta?

didnt HOKI spam bags and crash the server and get banned permanently in the beta?
I quote myself: 'do not do anything malicious with it'

He could have stopped and notified us rather than keep on doing it until the server crashes.

I quote myself: 'do not do anything malicious with it'

He could have stopped and notified us rather than keep on doing it until the server crashes.
Didn’t he continue doing it multiple times, too? I remember the server crashing a good 2 or 3 times before he was banned

Hi all.

The Public BETA will open up at 7PM UK timezone today!

RP may be limited but you're all welcome to explore & test new features!

Bugs, crashes, restarts, etc, may occur during the beta. The beta will be ongoing all night/all tomorrow but keep in mind that server staff may not be available during the quiet hours. Please report any bugs on our forum and remember to have fun. :)

Hi all.

The Public BETA will open up at 7PM UK timezone today!

RP may be limited but you're all welcome to explore & test new features!

Bugs, crashes, restarts, etc, may occur during the beta. The beta will be ongoing all night/all tomorrow but keep in mind that server staff may not be available during the quiet hours. Please report any bugs on our forum and remember to have fun. :)
when full opening @Imperator RAD-X ?

First day went very smoothly, thanks everyone for participating! We identified a handful of bugs and have now fixed them + a few misc adjustments. Very nice!

Back