Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

PURGATORY - DAY 2 FEEDBACK

Ekrell

Radio Bob Approved
Sorry to everyone who felt disappointed!
And the very buggy finale!
Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!
Rest easy in Paradise! Those who made it, at least.

The Guardian: Only one will go to Paradise, claim the essence.
Lex Denovo, Wagner man, CPs, and the Hope gang:

1693090190099.png

Actual Feedback time:

- It would have been nice to have something for the lost to do while trials were happening. Maybe The Traveller can give quests
- It would have been better if the fog was less. I couldn't see anything.
- The Day was so fun! Lots of political intrigue.
- Good ending :D
- IMO, and with all due respect, Grunk (and to a lesser extent, Harambe) shouldn't have been there.

i had so much fun, thank you guys for hosting this.

now 90 can return to his father and succeed his dreams in the paradise.

Basically, I really enjoyed the event, I had a lot of fun.

However, the fact that it turned into an S2K event at the end and the whole Orb fuckery with the "Double" orb, even though we were told that the orb disappears once you actually DIE or you know... FALL OFF, was really demotivating and it kind of fucked it over for me. Some of it is the players' fault, some of it is the staff who were managing it.

All in all, fun event, but for SS I think it should be mostly RP and not Shooting/Killing first.

My character hans got to have the true ending : Accept death, and have your soul vanish and be truly free from the torment of forgotten memories and life.
12/10

One of the short stories of all time

fedback:
very good all around but the ending was a bit sloppy.

Prigozhin literally could have killed the Gaurdian so much earlier if it werent for the fact that I DIDNT KNOW you were supposed to stab the essence.

- Very immersive, even with Harambe walking around talking like a pirate
- Cool Mechanics involved such as the Forgotten Souls & the Squid-game like trials we were put through
- Staff response time was on point, very glad to be assisted nigh-instantly most of the time
- Very glad that the GM's were so flexible that it was at all possible to side with the Guardian
- Choice of music? *Chefs Kiss*

All in all, i'd say a solid 9/10 - i can't really put my finger on what could bump it up higher

1693092417670.png
Grunk & Jun exploring the wasteland of purgatory :)

I loved the event. I think the only thing for me was. maybe there should've been less time between trials on the second day, with nothing really left around to scavenge I think that we could've done with just 10-20 minutes or something between the trials. Everything just fitted well.

- The lack of food and water made sense in Purgatory
- The locations to find and how they provided escape from gas
- The trials were extremely fun and unique from each other
- The end goal and plot was brilliant
- The characters were unique, well-played and made the whole thing immersive
- Everything else was 20/20 too

Got Harambe the ascension he deserved - 11/10

I was only around for Day 2, unfortunately, and I heard that a lot of the loot had already been taken up during Day 1. The map was somewhat barren but at least the items were consistently spawning around the place.

The events themselves were quite fun, just the right mix of unnerving, like a twist on a game for kids. I could never really expect what would happen next, since the threat of being erased remained in my head every single time those chimes began to ring. That being said, I got lost just about every single time we had to go to the tower, necessitating the intervention of staff.

That being said, staff were very accessible in this event, responding very quickly whenever we needed help i.e. when some guy posted a bind and randomly shot me in the junkyard for little reason.

A lot of the characters were interesting, but I feel like a lot of the popular ones we know in real life were too absurd for me to take seriously. I did try and not complain, but all things being equal, I would've preferred them to not be around. They were handled relatively well, though. I think.

I'm glad we managed to get closure, though that sabotage at the end was particularly awful. Someone doesn't get their way so they start shooting up other players just so they can try and retain their bleak ending? That's nuts.

I was playing all this on a laptop since I was in a different state on a different computer, but even so, I could enjoy the atmosphere and the music in a lower-end system. It was spot on, not obnoxious or annoying.

It does rely on players already knowing to craft ahead of time, which is still a bit hard to handle for new(er) players like myself, but I think we managed with what little we had.

Part of me wished I could've had Grant interact with characters he actually knew beyond the couple that recognized him, but that did require them to actually be dead. Whoops.

(Sorry it took so long. Procrastination and busy schedules.)

Back