Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question about CP

TheSeeker

New member
Joined
Aug 20, 2021
Messages
8
If you pass your application and become a cp, can you choose your character that has 125 SC or do you need to create a character to become a CP?
 
If you've applied on a previous character. They just kinda 'Vanish' perse.
 
If you pass your application and become a cp, can you choose your character that has 125 SC or do you need to create a character to become a CP?
Unless something’s changed since I became a CP (which I doubt it has), whichever character you put in the application is the character that becomes a CP
 
Unless something’s changed since I became a CP (which I doubt it has), whichever character you put in the application is the character that becomes a CP
So I can choose who wants to apply for CP? cool
 
Back
Top