Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

QUICK-98 | The Veteran Enforcer

Dej

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
358
"<:: So...what do we do with him? ::>"
"<:: Just toss the fucker down a hole or something into the sewers. ::>"


"By the Order of Administrator Acreneaux, we are here to take what is rightfully ours! And I refuse to relinquish our weapons-"
"<:: This ain't Paris dipshit, you're in Twenty-Four now. These are the orders of Civil Protection. ::>"


"<:: I don't got a stick up my ass like most Command Units, you don't know me, but I know you, and you know your shit as much as your worth. Everyone has their worth, you just gotta do your part, and today, I'm feelin' generous, so here ya' go. ::>"
"...Thank you."


"<:: Oh man, its a fucking AJW! We're so screwed! What do we do?! ::>"

"<:: First time? ::>"​




<< LOADING PROFILE - QUICK-98 >>
<< AUTHENTICATE >>
<< ********* >>
<< AUTHENTICATED - OPENING DATAFILE >>
<< LOADING DATAFILE DETAILS >>

<< ACCESS GRANTED >>
1718514250449.png
​

<< GENERIC INFORMATION >>

NAME: **RESTRICTED**
CID:
**RESTRICTED**
D.O.B.: **RESTRICTED**

NATION OF ORIGIN: REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE

RACE: **RESTRICTED**

AGE: 35
GENDER: MALE

EDUCATION: DIPLOMA, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

OCCUPATION: CIVIL PROTECTION
PREVIOUS LOCATIONS/ASSIGNMENTS: CITY-29, CITY-24, CITY-08

DOCUMENTED LANGUAGES KNOWN:
- English

- Chinese
- Japanese
- French
- German
- Italian
- Spanish
- Swedish

- Russian
- Gaelic
- Korean


CURRENT LOCATION:
CITY-08
<< PHYSICAL INFORMATION >>

HEIGHT: 5'8"

EYE COLOUR: BROWN
HAIR COLOUR: BLACK
ETHNICITY:
**RESTRICTED**
OVERALL PHYSICAL STATUS: ACCEPTABLE

<< MENTAL INFORMATION >>

MENTAL DISABILITIES:

- MINOR COLOUR BLINDLESS - WITHIN ACCEPTABLE LEVELS
MENTAL STATE:
- EVALUATION BY MCP: ACCEPTABLE


KNOWN PERSONALITY:
-
UNCARING
- CARING
- CRUEL
- KIND
- RECKLESS
- CAREFUL

[[ INTERRUPTED - WARNING: CONTRADICTIONS DETECTED - ADDENDUM - PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSOR ]]

"This unit is uhh...well, he's subjective, he tends to flip his personalities depending on the situation. His behaviour is rather contradictive and he can end up being a Saint one day, and a cruel Enforcer the next. Assessment and Reviews seems to show this depends on the overall state of the City...and how well his day is going. Frankly, it makes him perfect for Civil Protection, to change his attitude at the click of the change of Socio-Status...might not be good for his mental health in the long run though, I honestly can't get a read on him that well, I'll make a note to send him to an actual expert..."



<< CURRENT SERVICE INFORMATION >>

TAGLINE:
QUICK-98
RANK: INTENTION-ONE
UNIT: CITY-08 DISTRICT GARRISON

SPECIALIZATIONS:
- APC OPERATOR
(PRIMARY)
- EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
- TRAUMA CARE OPERATOR
(SECONDARY)
- HARDPOINT TECHNICIAN
- HEAVY WEAPONS OPERATOR
- CQC SPECIALIST

BLACKMARKS: N/A
CHARGES:1
-
V099: DESTRUCTION OF AIRWATCH


"QUICK-98 was charged with 99;RECKLESS OPERATION for the destruction of a City Scanner...via an APC missile during a mission in the Canals. Dispatch seems to have been lenient in this rare showing, opting to only leave a paper document with no actual punishment due to the overwhelming success of the mission Q-98 led."
<< PREVIOUS SERVICE RECORDS >>

SERIES OF EVENTS AND PREVIOUS TAGLINES:
// CITY-24-D43 //

-
RL.JURY-01
- REASSIGNED FROM C29 AND PROMOTED TO RANK-LEADER, ASSIGNED TO JURY SQUAD.

-
DEMOTED TO i3: JURY SQUAD DISBANDED AND MEMBERS REASSIGNED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT MANPOWER AND QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS BY JURY-01.

-
PROMOTED TO i2: TAGLINE RE-ASSIGNED TO i2.VICE-01. ASSUMED 2IC POSITION IN VICE SQUAD - COMBAT TECHNICIANS.
- PROLONGED SERVICE RECORD SHOWS ABOVE AVERAGE STANDARD PERFORMANCE.
- CITY-02 UPRISING INCIDENT.

- PROMOTED TO i1: TAGLINE RE-ASSIGNED TO i1.VICE-01. ASSUMED COMMAND POSITION IN VICE SQUAD.
- TERMINAL-6 INCIDENT.
- PARIS-GENEVA TENSIONS PERIOD.
- JUDGE-0 COUP D'ETAT INCIDENT.
- ANTLION INCURSION INCIDENT.
- OCIN BLACKOUT INCIDENT.
- METRO RETREAT INCIDENT.
- << CLASSIFIED LOG >>
- << CLASSIFIED LOG >>


// INDUSTRIAL-24 //

- PROMOTED TO RL: TAGLINE REASSIGNED TO RL.VICE-01. ASSUMED GENERAL COMMAND, ALL SQUADS DISBANDED.
- REASSIGNED TO i24 GARRISON.
- NECROTIC INCURSION INCIDENT.
- 2ND OCIN BLACKOUT INCIDENT.

- << CLASSIFIED LOG >>
- << CLASSIFIED LOG >>

- << CLASSIFIED LOG >>


- RETIRED TO MCP: TAGLINE REASSIGNED TO MCP.VICE-01. ASSUMED HIGH COMMAND.
- ASSIGNED TO STAN GOMEZ, INTERNAL AFFAIRS INSPECTOR.
- REASSIGNED TO MCP SUMMIT-24 BRANCH UNDER SC.JUDGE-011, SUMMIT AFFAIRS ASSISTANT.
- REASSIGNED BACK TO i24 AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS, RESUMED IA INSPECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES.


- DEMOTED TO i1: UNIT VOLUNTARILY ASKED TO BE "UN-RETIRED" AND WAS PLACED AT i1.
- REASONS STATED:
"I hate paperwork."
"I hate the politicians."
"ITS SO BORING-"
"I do better in the field, sir."


- DEMOTION APPROVED. RE-ENTRY TO SERVICE APPROVED.
- TAGLINE REASSIGNED TO i1.QUICK-98.

- LINK BACK TO CURRENT SERVICE RECORD.

// PERSONAL LOGS //
When they told me I was going to Geneva, I thought it'd be a Cakewalk. I got told that it was a Loyalist Stronghold, unparalleled to any other City. That it'd be safe.
How wrong I fucking was.
Over the course of a year, Coup D'etats, Assassinations, Exogen Outbreaks, Infestation Outbreaks, Terrorist Attacks, Political Strife. It never ended. From Casto and his Futurists, Acreneaux and his Republican Guard, The Wardens and their sabotaging of the Antlion Perimeter. I saw District 43's fall from miles away, and then I was forced into the Metro like the very rats I hunted.
Industrial 24 was different. More akin to City 29, especially since it was an Industrial Zone, except you take that shit, and turn it up by 300%. DAILY rebel attacks, RECURRING Antlion and Necrotic Incursions, a seemingly UNKILLABLE Infestation problem. These fuckers just don't wanna die. And on top of all that, all it took was a single bullet, from a fucking Conscript, to send the entire place into Rendition.

I've met a lot of people. I've lost a lot of people. I've ran through the entire CP Hierarchy, even reaching MCP.
And yet, I equally lose people, more die or transfer, some disappear never to be seen again. The people I know are dwindling.

Its startin' to get lonely. My friends are mostly gone.
Love? Hah, I wish. I'm not so lucky. Maybe I'll find someone one day...but its unlikely.

Different City, different work. Tokyo, none of the terrorism, all of the crime.
The Yakuza, they hold a surprising grip on everything, makes things difficult, yet easier. More strict, yet more lax.
Though it seems
we brought all our problems with us. The Genevan Rebels are here too. Not to mention the locals hold some sort of racist wall against us.
At least its generally more peaceful. I've met some decent people both new and old. That CCR Lieutenant, Oh-Four, Oh-Two, Thirteen, maybe its not so bad...for now.


// FACTION RELATIONS //
Civil Protection:
"This is my life, and its all I know anymore. Its okay...I guess, I enjoy the work sometimes, most of the people are good, some are dicks, some are pricks. Inevitable with this kinda work honestly, but we keep the peace the best we can."

Overwatch Transhuman Arm:
"...I mean, they're Soldiers on Crack, what else do you expect? Cool guns, cool gear, saved my ass a few times, I call them down sometimes if those jackasses in the slums rile up too much...or if its a Vort."

Ministry of Civil Protection:
"I quite like Gomez, he's quite a character, the job however....is boring as fuck and a bureaucratic hell. Sometimes MCP agents can get too overzealous and ask for the most absurd shit sometimes. I got a taste of it when I became one, and boy do hate it.

Combine Civil Administration:
"This one's a mixed bag, some people are genuinely good people, others are...blithering idiots, thats it really, they're bureaucrats, its expected. But they keep the City running....mostly."

Civil Workers Union:
"The backbone of the City in my opinion, they're all good people, mostly. They're simple, they get an order, they get the job done, they restock, they give jobs, and they make me happy."

Civil Medical & Research Union:
"They've patched me up a few times. Without them, I'd be dead ten times over. Always dealing with me and my units, no questions asked. I do feel bad that the Rank Leaders have a stigma against them for some reason."

Combine Conscript Reserve:
"...*Sigh*, its always the fucking Conscripts."

General Citizenry:
"STOP ASKING ME FOR WORK FOR FUCKS SAKE AAAA-"

Loyalist Citizenry:
"STOP ASKING ME FOR HELP FOR THE MOST USELESS SHIT EVER AAAA-"

Underclass Citizenry:
"I'm gonna fucking scream, all these fucking idio-"

Resistance:
"Yeah...I don't really need to elaborate on this do I? Its sheer luck they didn't execute me when they captured me."

Vortigaunts:

"....Okay, well, surprisingly, a good amount of the Vorts I run into are just...okay. Save for a few Vorts that surprised me even more by delving into Conformism. I don't discriminate frankly, but could you STOP BEAMING ME, FOR TWO SECONDS.
// CHARACTER RELATIONS //
[ADMIRES] [FRIEND] [LIKES] [RESPECTS] [INDIFFERENT/INTERESTING] [DISLIKES] [HATES] [PERSONAL ENEMY]

JURY-46
"46 is a good friend of mine, he's a solid Command Unit and I've known him for a loooong time. Wish I could be around to chat with him more, we've got an inside-joke going even. Its a shame that he got demoted for that failed operation though, agh. Fuckin' Bureaucrats. Maybe I should vouch for him to be promoted again? Eh, either way, I look forward to patrolling with him again."

VICE-03
"You sonofabitch you actually beat the system and got out. Stay safe, god knows we'll need it. You were a good person to work alongside with for a good while and it was nice to have each other's backs. I barely get help that good anymore these days. And I had no idea you were right under my nose for that long, fuck you for that by the way."

QUICK-23
"Hm...who?- Ah! Right. 23, you don't show up much anymore, but I remember when you were around more frequently a loooong time ago. You're a reliable 2iC and as a unit overall, you seem to operate on the same bandwidth as myself for the most part which makes it even better. Shame they didn't promote you sooner, but ehh...theres a time and place for everything. Stay alive and safe, god knows I can't, HAH."


Kurtis Hamilton
"Well...he was a CMRU Researcher I think, I've spoken to him a few times but not for long. From what I hear he's pretty ehh...okay, but he enlisted with the CCR and...well...that went well now, didn't it?"

Stephanie Roberts
"Stephanie Roberts, Tier-3 maxed out at the CMRU. Probably one of the regular doctors I see sometimes, though I looked up your datafile. How the hell are you only an Intern? You've saved my ass on the operating table along with several of my units...maybe I should speak with Marcum...or Garnier...fuck, who was the CMRU Director again? Egh, either way, you're a good doctor, I respect that, keep it up. I value people who pull their weight, so maybe you won't end up on the wrong side of a baton."

Hiroshi Yamamoto
"You, hm, I'm not sure whether to be annoyed with the problems you've been giving us, or simply to not give a shit. You're involved in things that are causing ME problems, and for that, fuck you kindly and please come again."

Lieutenant Chloe Lepelletier
"You can hold your own, good. I only met you once but I think we'll get along juuuuust fine. Just stop pissin' off the locals eh? You've got a solid enough standing of your own little character, and possibly one of the few people I might be able to rely on when it comes to...certain matters....Possibly."

"You're gettin' into more and more shit, you know that? Though at least now I'm sold on your reliability and ability. Thank you very much for the gift by the way, I'll put God's Calibre to...suitable use. Heheh...Maybe I'll grab you and your soldiers for a trip next time, sounds like it'll be....entertaining, to watch.
I very much look forward to working with you more.


Luca Carusso
You absolute asshole, you fucking followed us all the way?! TO TOKYO? ACROSS THREE FUCKING CONTINENTS?! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU STAY DEAD NEXT TIME!

Emiyo Marcum
"You've got a looooong and convoluted track record. But like I told you. Usefulness, practicality, and pragmatism are values I favour much more than getting angry at whatever's in my face. Accusations of conspiracy, slander, corruption. Maybe they're true, maybe not, but the one thing I do have evidence of is your solid medical practice. Keep it up, and you'll be fine. New cities, new faces.


STICK-02
"Ahhh, the double marked Frenchman. Y'know when J-35 was Transhumanized, I didn't expect you to show up hunting for him. You've proven yourself as a well-performing unit with the occasional mishap...or blackmark in this case. Fuck you for plunging my APC into the river by the way. But stay the course, I believe you'll be one of the few I'll be able to...somehow frequently trust. Both you and Oh-Four."

VICTOR-47
"So you made intention-two, in seemingly record time compared to what I've seen before. The Operation ended in a success, thats all that matters I suppose. After-effects of PTSD are merely a temporary side effect that I'm sure a unit of your caliber can shrug off....Huh, that effectively makes you the 2-I-C for the Patroller Spec. Well, I have moderate hope that you won't let me down, you haven't proven me wrong yet.

PATROL-10
"A unit I spoke with in the break room. We spoke of trivial things and frankly, you seem like an...ehh...alright kinda guy. Just keep your head up and your gun higher, we'll probably need it soon in the near future, and with that aim, I don't doubt that you might end up alive by the end."


PATROL-55
"Hm...you aren't what I expected when I heard High-Com' finally decided to bring in a bunch of new transfers and recruits.

You're a Greenie, the 'New Guy', an i4, you're new here. And I don't blame you for having your own morals and expectations. Expectations change, morals have no place in this here job. You seem to have adapted this to your own fucked up way of interpreting your situation to some skewed Christian Belief system.
You're telling me that God is responsible for all this? That God decided that those four poor unfortunate souls that we plucked out at random were fated to be shot and hung in the streets of i24? Don't make me laugh, we chose them because they were convenient and happened to be there.
Faith only goes as far as a moral boundary like the Police Forces of the old days, of which I'm sure you're familiar with."
God? If God existed, then he hated us.
And Faith? Stands to none, when up against the "Holy" Storm of Lead, and Tungsten.
You'll be taught properly one way or another, I'll make sure of it.


--

(Comment to be added, and pls try to include context on how or maybe 1 scenario in which you interacted with me because I forgor)​
 
Last edited:
Frankly the service record would be much longer but I've been playing for so long that I've forgotten most of them.

[RESERVED COMMENT SLOT]
 
QUICK-23 / VICE-23
He's been around a bit, spoken to 98 on several occasions and whatnot, since terminal six
 
You should add Hiro, they've interacted a few times!
 
Where is Patrol-10…the guy you talked with in the break room!!!
(He nailed tossing a burnt cigar into a trash can)
 
Still waiting for you to throw that cinematic image on here...
 
Finally decided to do a funny update.

Added:
- PATROL-10 (@HalfLife2CitizenMale09 )
- VICTOR-47 (@MazuzaM )
- PATROL-55 (@Cjtn10 again)

Updated Bio-Pic courtesy of @Divine.
 
- REASONS STATED:
"I hate paperwork."


Incredibly based unit
 
Back
Top