C
Conundrum
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
I don't have to say how annoying this is to deal with. I'm all for random events, but there needs to be accountability and staff absolutely need to attach their names to it. Victory-2 has been set on fire twice since the server opened and both involved spontaneous fires by unidentified admins, the former reportedly due to them seeing it as inactive and 'wanting to free it up' which was not their decision to make in any capacity.
Since it happened to be Victory-2 and their checker table catching fire again I'm just going to guess it is the same admin involved back in the old days. I would like staff to log these random little destructive events somewhere they can all see as these unfair acts can get characters heavily punished (See Sleiters momentary PK over a fire in his store.) If this is not done I'll just completely ignore these store burn downs going forward.
As far as I am concerned this fire will be cleaned up in a day with no consequences whatsoever. So whatever purpose was behind this will not get the desired result.