Petski
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2021
- Messages
- 90
- Thread Author
- #1
- Bug: Random Stat Reduction
- Description: Sometime during the evening of 12-08-2021 i noticed i had dropped from lvl. 20 to lvl. 19 in crafting, yet kept the same XP percentage (75% towards level up) - My character has no negative modifiers to his crafting stat at the moment. I distinctly remember reaching lvl. 20 as i unlocked being able to disassemble bulkier junk such as fridge doors & car batteries. I know this is next to nothing to go on, but since alot of people care a decent amount about their stats this should be looked into if at all possible. I personally hate that i've lost a lvl. in crafting as the grind can be unbearable at times. It should be noted my character have never been starving or dehydrated before.
- Errors/time: No console errors to post. It could have happened anywhere in between 22:00-24:00 CEST, as it wasn't really noticeable. The day was 12-08-2021.
- Images/recording (optional):

Last edited: