Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RED DAWN -- CITY ONE, EARLY OCCUPATION

Botulism

Really Corrupt
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
435
1722598488301.png
1722598637558.png
1722599178323.png
1722598848407.png
1722598878045.png

I wrote this around 1400 (2 PM) on a Saturday, April 14, 2007
I think. Might be a few days off. They took all our calendars.
The papers don't say shit either. Only use for them is wiping your ass.
.

"For your protection, for your benefit!" They say.

"For your pleasure, for your health!"
What a crock of shit.
A mob of armed foreign thugs goose-stepping through our neighborhood is about the 87th weirdest thing these past few years.
I know you tell me not to do it, but I've been keeping count.
Definitely on the more normal end, and that's saying something.
They're 'conscripts', apparently. Whatever the fuck that means. Some bullshit European word, I think we say draftees.
Had a bunch of convict cars and a freakin' huge crab thing with them too.
They hog the general stores and buy up all of our liquor (Typical Ruskies, Red Dawn, am I right?), but they're super into tobacco. Pot (Marihuana) too.
I've been growing it for a few of them. Easy bucks, but risky.
One speaks good English, he translates for the rest -- apparently there's still U.S Army in Long Island? Even a dozen blocks from us? Or local resistance? They're not sure.
Something I never thought I could get used to: Falling asleep to distant gunshots.
.
I need to convince you honey, we have to get the fuck out of here. This is like some shit from Schindler's List, first they throw us in these ghettos, then what's next?
And these fuckers are willingly going along with it! Fucking soldiers, fucking cops!
Fuck them! Fuck them to death! I hope Doctor Breen gets fucking hit by LIGHTNING!
I don't know, something. You tell me not to write so much profanity when I keep the journal going, because if we all turn out okay, you wouldn't want Ma to think I turned into a sailor, or whatever. I know. Jesus, I know.
.
Ration situations' same as it was last Winter. Bare-bones.
You have to scavenge or hunt, and most of the canned food's going bad.
Laura tried begging for more during the 'parade' (The fuck was that? Parades have cool uniforms and bands. That was a show of force.) and got whacked. One hit was all it took.
They made some convict clean it up. Didn't even speak fucking English.
Cops don't either, it's like they're outsourcing and transferring all the locals to God knows where.
Not even Antoine knew, only cop I liked -- they put a big fat 'X' on his relocation coupon.
What kind of shady shit is that?
They bark at me at Polish or whatever the fuck and expect me to listen, you understand this crap? I don't get what they're going for. It's like they want us to rebel.
Just waiting for the excuse to kill us all.
I don't know, not a lot of happy fun stuff.
Not like they let us watch SNL anymore.
Guess that's all he wrote.
I hope if you're a new transfer and you find this, you follow my advice, as fucked up and stupid as it sounds. Get out, it ain't gonna be safe for a long time.
Peace.
​
 

Attachments

  • 1722598952200.png
    1722598952200.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top