Lucaa
Certified Italian man
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2022
- Messages
- 138
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Lucaa
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460171975
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: One month
The reason you were banned?: "Referring to my other character on a new one to look for him"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: First of all, I was pretty wary about making this "appeal" since I was banned longer the last time I made an appeal. Now, I'll be fine if the ban is kept and I'll be unable to play for a month sure, it's life. But, I'd like to at least like talk/discuss the whole situation and why I thought given the circumstances it was viable RP.
So, my character "Alice Odette" or "Alie" was roaming around the sewers when she met this man called "Artermis" He offered to sell her clothes, gear, weapons the like. So, she bought a gas mask from him and asked him if he was in a group. To which, she was curious about joining. He said he didn't need anyone BUT he had some bounties and explained " I have three bounties out right now, pay is 1000 chips each." " Warren Goodwin, A woman named Rhea, and a man named Carusso" I agreed, in hopes that this would be some sort of initiation for me into his group and that if I could prove myself I would be able to "make it" on this character. I explained to him OOCly that I could not actually kill Luca as I was the person playing him. But I could report his location as I thought that would be fun, and quality RP, showing no bias between characters.
After a while I make a gun and get ready to head up to the surface after doing /check-crime and seeing that I was able to do crime I head up. I asked a worker or a citizen if they knew a "Warren Goodwin" but I don't think I got a response after a little I asked two people if they knew a "Carusso" I presume this was the part that got me banned. After some guy was walking around with a gun the whole plaza went on lockdown and resulted in me getting searched with my weapon on me. Which, my character attempted to resist the CP's and died straight after.
Now, that was the whole IC section I'd like to explain a little in OOC as to why I did this and why I thought it was okay.
Firstly, since this is a serious RP server I was under the assumption that you become that character that you're playing, in a sense you think as them and don't let OOC opinions change what they would think. For example; Simply said no IC to those bounties just because I'm one of them and "Warren" and "Rhea" are my friends on Luca.
Secondly the rule "All characters you create cannot interact with each other in any way. You may not use a third party to transfer IC information from one of your characters to another one of your characters either. You may not reference any of your other characters." Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Now I'm sure someone will flame me in the comment for saying that but let me just explain. I understand the rule within reason is to stop players from unfairly gaining things just by being able to transfer information from one character to the next. But my problem was not gaining anything, if anything I would've lost more. I was simply trying to fairly RP and better everyone else's experience.
Finally, I would've never interacted or met with Luca, I just wanted to get his location confirmed and relay it on. It is rather upsetting to be punished for trying to RP to a quality extent taking no form of OOC bias or nepotism into play. My character was told to find those people and she did, trying not to ruin anyone else's fun. I believe I've said all that I could. I'd appreciate it if someone reached out to me as I feel like this is a little unfair given the circumstance I was in, I tried my hardest to RP it so that everyone could have fun.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Me getting pinpointed towards the three people.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: "Artemis" can confirm I told him OOCly about me being Luca and that I cannot kill him.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460171975
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: One month
The reason you were banned?: "Referring to my other character on a new one to look for him"
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: First of all, I was pretty wary about making this "appeal" since I was banned longer the last time I made an appeal. Now, I'll be fine if the ban is kept and I'll be unable to play for a month sure, it's life. But, I'd like to at least like talk/discuss the whole situation and why I thought given the circumstances it was viable RP.
So, my character "Alice Odette" or "Alie" was roaming around the sewers when she met this man called "Artermis" He offered to sell her clothes, gear, weapons the like. So, she bought a gas mask from him and asked him if he was in a group. To which, she was curious about joining. He said he didn't need anyone BUT he had some bounties and explained " I have three bounties out right now, pay is 1000 chips each." " Warren Goodwin, A woman named Rhea, and a man named Carusso" I agreed, in hopes that this would be some sort of initiation for me into his group and that if I could prove myself I would be able to "make it" on this character. I explained to him OOCly that I could not actually kill Luca as I was the person playing him. But I could report his location as I thought that would be fun, and quality RP, showing no bias between characters.
After a while I make a gun and get ready to head up to the surface after doing /check-crime and seeing that I was able to do crime I head up. I asked a worker or a citizen if they knew a "Warren Goodwin" but I don't think I got a response after a little I asked two people if they knew a "Carusso" I presume this was the part that got me banned. After some guy was walking around with a gun the whole plaza went on lockdown and resulted in me getting searched with my weapon on me. Which, my character attempted to resist the CP's and died straight after.
Now, that was the whole IC section I'd like to explain a little in OOC as to why I did this and why I thought it was okay.
Firstly, since this is a serious RP server I was under the assumption that you become that character that you're playing, in a sense you think as them and don't let OOC opinions change what they would think. For example; Simply said no IC to those bounties just because I'm one of them and "Warren" and "Rhea" are my friends on Luca.
Secondly the rule "All characters you create cannot interact with each other in any way. You may not use a third party to transfer IC information from one of your characters to another one of your characters either. You may not reference any of your other characters." Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Now I'm sure someone will flame me in the comment for saying that but let me just explain. I understand the rule within reason is to stop players from unfairly gaining things just by being able to transfer information from one character to the next. But my problem was not gaining anything, if anything I would've lost more. I was simply trying to fairly RP and better everyone else's experience.
Finally, I would've never interacted or met with Luca, I just wanted to get his location confirmed and relay it on. It is rather upsetting to be punished for trying to RP to a quality extent taking no form of OOC bias or nepotism into play. My character was told to find those people and she did, trying not to ruin anyone else's fun. I believe I've said all that I could. I'd appreciate it if someone reached out to me as I feel like this is a little unfair given the circumstance I was in, I tried my hardest to RP it so that everyone could have fun.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: Me getting pinpointed towards the three people.

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: "Artemis" can confirm I told him OOCly about me being Luca and that I cannot kill him.