Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Remove glowing vortigaunt eyes

The Milkman

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
548
Return vort eyes to non-glow in the dark.

OTA get a pitch black non-glowing ‘camouflage’ model now (as if they didn’t have every other conceivable advantage) so Vortigaunts should get this

Upvote if u agree
 
Alternate idea: Make OTA eyes glow.

Those fuckers be glowing no matter rain or shine. If you see two eyes, run. If you see four, run.
 
I know suggestions tend to be a tick-rating farm, so I'll cut to the chase;

OTA are not having their glowing eyes removed, plus it's part of the soul of the faction in terms of a roleplay criteria.
 
I know suggestions tend to be a tick-rating farm, so I'll cut to the chase;

OTA are not having their glowing eyes removed, plus it's part of the soul of the faction in terms of a roleplay criteria.
This was made when I was led to believe that OTA were having their glowing eyes removed… so the suggestion is kinda void now. Free rating score now
 
Going to move this to denied as while I did upvote it originally, after thinking about it the strongest (Playable) Combine faction has glowing eyes so the strongest Resistance sided faction should also have such to make them even.
 
Back
Top