- Joined
- Mar 28, 2023
- Messages
- 366
- Thread Author
- #1
Mom said it's my turn to make a minor development suggestion!
Anyway, given the current arc and previous experiences, I've come to a simple conclusion. The mask system sucks.
Good idea on paper, but it gets annoying when everyone in the city has to wear a surgical mask and you're in a roleplay that has more than two people. This isn't RDR2. I'm not going to forget your name if you put on a single bandana on your face.
A good rework would be accounting for when someone F3'd, as well as if they had a mask on them during that.
Anyway, given the current arc and previous experiences, I've come to a simple conclusion. The mask system sucks.
Good idea on paper, but it gets annoying when everyone in the city has to wear a surgical mask and you're in a roleplay that has more than two people. This isn't RDR2. I'm not going to forget your name if you put on a single bandana on your face.
A good rework would be accounting for when someone F3'd, as well as if they had a mask on them during that.