Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Remove the location notice for mask removal.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Merlinsclaw
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merlinsclaw

Guest
Suggestion: Basically remove the text notice at the top that goes "XYZ HAS REMOVED THEIR MASK AT [LOCATION]

Why? So I can get plastered in the back of a bar on my cop without Dispatch or someone breaking down the door immediately because of a notice.
 
Suggestion: Basically remove the text notice at the top that goes "XYZ HAS REMOVED THEIR MASK AT [LOCATION]

Why? So I can get plastered in the back of a bar on my cop without Dispatch or someone breaking down the door immediately because of a notice.
BUT BUT BUT YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!
 
Technically the alert doesn't go off until you've taken off the whole suit so you can get plastered without the alert unless you gotta get naked to get plastered for some reason
 
Technically the alert doesn't go off until you've taken off the whole suit so you can get plastered without the alert unless you gotta get naked to get plastered for some reason
I thought it alerted you if you only took off the mask tbh

If that's not the case then feel free to just nae-nae on this suggestion
 
I thought it alerted you if you only took off the mask tbh

If that's not the case then feel free to just nae-nae on this suggestion
I'm fairly certain the alert only goes out once the whole suit is off. The mask being off doesn't do it, but take that with a grain of salt.
 
i think its just the suit since your playermodel is still the cp one even without the mask (notice the animations) and the server only recognizes you as citizen once you take the suit off

at least, i've taken my helm off outside of nexus and nothing happened
 
I'm pretty sure it only pings you if you take your suit off, the only place it doesn't is the nexus. Mask being taken off doesn't ping at all, at least not in the CMU or Victory
 
There is no ping for removing your mask. There was meant to be one, but the functionality for it broke ages ago. So it only pings if you take off your suit.
 
I thought it alerted you if you only took off the mask tbh

If that's not the case then feel free to just nae-nae on this suggestion
It only notifies other units if you take off your entire suit, yes. Tested just now

Gonna move to accepted I guess?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top