- Joined
- Jul 3, 2021
- Messages
- 1,135
- Thread Author
- #1
I thought the "No Execute Bind" rule was stated in place so there could be actual roleplay as opposed to the "Hit (button) and move on" shit.
So why are we allowing low execution messages like "/me executes the vort" or "/me executes him" or whatever? Personally I'd much rather be executed by a bind than the shittest /me ever written. If you use binds you can actually have a nice message or whatever.
Please either abolish this rule, make it so u can't execute mid S2K or make it so u have to write an actual detailed /me instead of "/me executes the vort"
So why are we allowing low execution messages like "/me executes the vort" or "/me executes him" or whatever? Personally I'd much rather be executed by a bind than the shittest /me ever written. If you use binds you can actually have a nice message or whatever.
Please either abolish this rule, make it so u can't execute mid S2K or make it so u have to write an actual detailed /me instead of "/me executes the vort"