M3ntal
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2022
- Messages
- 642
- Thread Author
- #1
The current stats for armor
Resistance outfits - 15
Light Kevlar - 25
Medium Kevlar/Armored Trenchcoats - 50
Heavy Kevlar - 75
Previous stats for armor -
Resistance outfit - 25 (i think)
Light kevlar/trenchcoats - 50
Medium kevlar - 75
Heavy kevlar 100
Since guns have been buffed, and people's guns have been universally downgraded a tier, I think that the nerfs done to armor should be reverted, given that weapons are stronger now overall. Though I do invite discussion of this change, as I'm not fully studied up on how much stronger guns currently are.
Resistance outfits - 15
Light Kevlar - 25
Medium Kevlar/Armored Trenchcoats - 50
Heavy Kevlar - 75
Previous stats for armor -
Resistance outfit - 25 (i think)
Light kevlar/trenchcoats - 50
Medium kevlar - 75
Heavy kevlar 100
Since guns have been buffed, and people's guns have been universally downgraded a tier, I think that the nerfs done to armor should be reverted, given that weapons are stronger now overall. Though I do invite discussion of this change, as I'm not fully studied up on how much stronger guns currently are.