Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

RISING SUN - DAY 4 - FEEDBACK THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 1388
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1388

1646084039933-png.9055

Welcome to the feedback thread for Rising Sun Day 4.

Let us know what you liked most, what you found lacking, and what you want to see more of!

Don't be afraid to be honest! It helps us to improve!

Rebels...... /me shakes head.
The CPRD are up to something..... sus...

But in all seriousness, it was great. We started a cool little side story, where a vort was taken away by scientists yadda yadda, good day for progress.

The rebel interactions. Please make it harder to be a rebel (If you don't then uhh...) You know what. Remove it entirely

Last edited:
I had a bunch of fun today, its a shame that it had to get cut short, but I can understand if things need to be fixed

Do you think we could get a summary of the days events like we have for the prior days?

I think everything was pretty good, just some mistakes on my part and on the part of other rebel players.

Like not properly following engagement rules. It's rather hard to fully be aware of them all the time when it's a tense situation, but I apologize nonetheless.

The staff did a great job organizing everything, and I wonder how things will go now that the attempting gassing was stopped by rebels, they cant just brush it off as another attack by rebels. And, on top of that, no casualties, even better.

Today was.... eventful. Oh my god.

To sum it all up, it started out small but the events quickly ramped up in intensity.

Amidst my Vortigaunt trying to find their kin that was in harms way: insurgents invade the city, he wins the haiku contest, AND he was trying to get everyone around him to take refuge in the CMU building. After the block inspection was called and done over with, my Vortigaunt, barely able to stand, sets out to find his lost kinsman with the help of a CWU worker. This CWU worker (Ludvig I love you) leads my Vortigaunt to Ilya Zima, a possible lead. While we interrogating him behind the gate my Vortigaunt's kinsman had been taken through (here's the kicker,) it is announced the server would be shutting down in seven minutes.

This really disappointed me. IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD. God I cannot wait to continue the hunt for this scientist, tomorrow is gonna be even better.

Got to socialize with some more people with my new character. Pretty fun. Sucked that it ended early

Really good fun today. Did a lot of Med RP and a workshift outside the city walls. Was really interesting how it all played out. Good job team, just please leave the server open longer tomorrow thanks BYE! :D

Today was.... eventful. Oh my god.

To sum it all up, it started out small but the events quickly ramped up in intensity.

Amidst my Vortigaunt trying to find their kin that was in harms way: insurgents invade the city, he wins the haiku contest, AND he was trying to get everyone around him to take refuge in the CMU building. After the block inspection was called and done over with, my Vortigaunt, barely able to stand, sets out to find his lost kinsman with the help of a CWU worker. This CWU worker (Ludvig I love you) leads my Vortigaunt to Ilya Zima, a possible lead. While we interrogating him behind the gate my Vortigaunt's kinsman had been taken through (here's the kicker,) it is announced the server would be shutting down in seven minutes.

This really disappointed me. IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD. God I cannot wait to continue the hunt for this scientist, tomorrow is gonna be even better.

OH AND I GOT TO RECITE MY HAIKU IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING WARFARE TO EASE THE MINDS OF THE WORKSHIFT ATTENDEES. IT WAS GLORIOUS... and i got zima's priority coupon, ez 60 creds richer

Summery on what happened
Emre Smithers - MADE
I go in workshift, get 2 priority coupon.
I go in outlands, very sick.
I find a AR2 and a group of rebs I stick with
I offically become rebel with out back up to prove if I snitch
I kill 2 OTA with buddies
I speed ran becoming a rebel in like 3 hours.

Great experience thus far

Summery on what happened
Emre Smithers - MADE
I go in workshift, get 2 priority coupon.
I go in outlands, very sick.
I find a AR2 and a group of rebs I stick with
I offically become rebel with out back up to prove if I snitch
I kill 2 OTA with buddies
I speed ran becoming a rebel in like 3 hours.

Great experience thus far
You also became a countingfailer, we did not forget.

Very fun in my experience, but I think the general city RP has just been lacking. A lot of the stuff seems to happen on the outskirts and it's a shame, I haven't really seen any stores open or anything.

Very fun in my experience, but I think the general city RP has just been lacking. A lot of the stuff seems to happen on the outskirts and it's a shame, I haven't really seen any stores open or anything.
I wasent in the city, but I have noticed a lack of shit going on in the city, I feel as if they should do idk a event where some headcrabs come or someshit
You also became a countingfailer, we did not forget.
1647912798739.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back