Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

RISING SUN - DAY 4 - FEEDBACK THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 1388
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasent in the city, but I have noticed a lack of shit going on in the city, I feel as if they should do idk a event where some headcrabs come or someshit

View attachment 9629
These ones generally aren't fun to unarmed civs, I just think like, we need places to congregate and actually RP together. Stores are a big one, but passive events I think are the best for the city unless it's player rebels making moves too

These ones generally aren't fun to unarmed civs, I just think like, we need places to congregate and actually RP together. Stores are a big one, but passive events I think are the best for the city unless it's player rebels making moves too
Alright, here is a few ideas.
Protests.
Worker strike.
Parade.
Disease.

My favorite part is when the OTA found a secret tunnel leading to a secret base and had to wait several minutes to get teleported through the tunnel (it takes time ICly of course) but the rebels crawled through it instantly (teleported in record time) and were already OUT of the tunnel by the time OTA reinforcements found the bunker entrance.

The tunnel is probably 100m of cramped crawl space but they got through it super fast! Record time, truly.

My favorite part is when the OTA found a secret tunnel leading to a secret base and had to wait several minutes to get teleported through the tunnel (it takes time ICly of course) but the rebels crawled through it instantly (teleported in record time) and were already OUT of the tunnel by the time OTA reinforcements found the bunker entrance.

The tunnel is probably 100m of cramped crawl space but they got through it super fast! Record time, truly.
Hurts my soul. The whole situation there was terrible. The moment me and another OTA did our /me, all the rebels turned around and started moving. First going with s2m and s2rp which was poorly managed, then later out of no where it went to s2k.

Cremator burns down the entire bunker house yet it takes 5 minutes of burning to actually let us find the hatch despite pings, gunfire and VUs directly below us and still they said we couldn't enter it. Also watching as rebels power gamed the entire encounter.

Before Note is that it's a shame that the server was cut short but I can understand it since it was a Monday and others have College and school to do

PROS
-Very cool work shift that took place right at the border of the city and being shot at by rebels...noice
-Soda bob drinking contest
-More sewer shiz
-Willard Business etc.

CONS
-Being cut short

Cremator burns down the entire bunker house yet it takes 5 minutes of burning to actually let us find the hatch despite pings, gunfire and VUs directly below us and still they said we couldn't enter it. Also watching as rebels power gamed the entire encounter.
I think we didn't power game, I remember one guy trying to get behind cover and rolling for it. I was in the far corner already behind cover so I rpd falling to the floor from the sudden gunfire behind her and shooting a entire magazine randomly into the ceiling on accident cause of it, wasting a entire p90 magazine.

In regards to the whole debacle with the vents, it wasn't really as stacked against the OTA as it may seem.

Firstly, they got the drop on me, and I rolled for it. Granted, I didn't do the /me properly, but the admins set me straight. Then after, I said I would go down for three turns, having injected myself with adrenaline to perform emergency surgery on myself to get back into the fight. Everything was going in s2rp until for some reason people on my side started shooting in s2k, I was even still doing my /me's but at that point it was a bust for s2rp.

TL;DR - If it was '100 m of cramped space' your bulky ass supersoldiers would not have been able to fit through the crawlspace, and with zero noise no less.

Then after we rolled for agility in crawling to the tunnel.

But before I move onto that point, I would have to stress the fact that the OTA were much wider than we are and bulkier. Crawling through that tunnel for them would have realistically taken like 20 minutes and would have been very noticeable audio wise, but you rolled a nat 20 for noise even though noise isn't based on random chance, and moreso based on what you're wearing and such, which is why we can hear CPs from miles away due to their jackboots and gear, so the OTA should not be an exception to this.

Anyway, back to the aforementioned point, we all rolled for agility to determine who would go first. I rolled the highest, and went through first. Considering how we weren't clad in full body bodyarmor, we could very much get into and through those tunnels much swifter than any OTA could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back