P Pawlu Guest Mar 26, 2022 Thread Author #1 Since nobody has made it, I suppose I'll be the icebreaker
vilhjalmrf MCP Agent / Combine Killer Joined Sep 8, 2021 Messages 648 Mar 26, 2022 #2 The Bus incident. We shall always remember.
Imperator RAD-X The Supreme Marshal WN Management Server Management GALUNGA Joined Nov 17, 2018 Messages 1,449 Mar 26, 2022 #4
Imperator RAD-X The Supreme Marshal WN Management Server Management GALUNGA Joined Nov 17, 2018 Messages 1,449 Mar 26, 2022 #5 These ones are shared in the Short Stories discord.
Silver Radio Bob Approved Joined Jan 12, 2021 Messages 340 Mar 26, 2022 #7 Just some random Screenie I managed to nab. Gotta love that one CP yelling about black folk
ZeroPants Radio Bob Approved Events Lead Joined Dec 25, 2020 Messages 727 Mar 29, 2022 #8 A group of hippos is called a bloat
ZeroPants Radio Bob Approved Events Lead Joined Dec 25, 2020 Messages 727 Mar 29, 2022 #9 Joining the CPRD