Ritzu
New member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2022
- Messages
- 3
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Ritzu
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:88138371
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: 72 hours / 3 days
The reason you were banned?: Metagaming in discord group
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
Completely baffled and confused as to how I metagamed. All I ever posted about was the fact I had made a large amount of food and found it funny, but that in my opinion, is not even metagaming, on my end at least. Sch1zoH, the leader of the group, used that information to make a IC post without my knowledge. Anything and everything else is so small and insignificant, that even if it were metagaming could never understandably warrant a 3 day ban. I never used the discord group to gain the upper hand in an RP scenario, I never used it to gain information I wasn't, I never used it to spread information that people weren't supposed to have, other than the previously mentioned SS of my backpack full of food; which again, I only posted because I found funny and not for any ill-intent.
I've been thoroughly enjoying my time on this server, and have been trying my hardest to avoid dumb situations like these because of how bad they can turn out, especially on servers like these. I would appreciate a verbal intervention or warning next time I do something that is considered to be metagaming, instead of, in the middle of RPing an interrogation, being banned for 72 hours without any explanation.
If there is something I'm missing, I would greatly appreciate an explanation, but as far as I know, I did nothing to harm anybody's experience on this server. I understand Sch1zoH's ban. I understand he metagamed. What I don't understand is my ban, and how I metagamed. This feels like a witch hunt over information that could've been traded in a single sentence, in less than 5 seconds, IC.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
I will list all screenshots of what I could possibly think is metagaming (because of the fact they were used against Sch1zoH), and then explain.
In this screenshot, Sch1zoH is explaining the rules to me. No metagaming.

This is clearly a joke.

This is the food. Again, never intended to metagame with these screenshots. Found it funny.

This is a continuation of the last screenshot.
Sch1zoH acted on my information without my consent, and I never intended for him to do that.
I was talking about an Antilion spawn and getting my melee skill up, simply talking about the games mechanics.
I then speak about a sharpened knife in reply to Sch1zoH's comment on how carrying that food must be suspicious, as a joke, and not to trade valuable information that could've taken two seconds to trade in character.

This screenshot, used in Sch1zoH's appeal, lacks context. We were discussing TheB's ban, and how having a low SC is worse than a ban, which I will state again, he was banned. I then moved the conversation to random searches and how if you have anything on you, can lower your SC, and this information, the fact that I had a car battery, was already exchanged IC.
Again, Sch1zoH was telling me about the rules of combine raiding, as I was worried. There's no valuable information being traded here other than the fact that Sch1zoH told me to get an admin if it sounded like they were raiding.

To sum it up.
Sch1zoH used information I gave him OOC to make an IC post, without my permission.
I was talking about the rules of CP raids with Sch1zoH.
I made jokes, and discussed TheB's ban.
I discussed the mechanics of the game.
This is all information, again, that could be traded within 2 seconds IC, and if it was used IC, without any IC interaction, I took no part in that. I never acted with information. I joked, I discussed rules, and somehow that is being used against me to give me a 3 day ban because of other's mistakes.
I will take a warn- a slap, a punch, a kick, but a 3 day ban is completely baffling for a situation that's completely blown out of proportion and is not even my fault.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Anyone shown in screenshots above.
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:88138371
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Neonity
How long is the ban for?: 72 hours / 3 days
The reason you were banned?: Metagaming in discord group
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
Completely baffled and confused as to how I metagamed. All I ever posted about was the fact I had made a large amount of food and found it funny, but that in my opinion, is not even metagaming, on my end at least. Sch1zoH, the leader of the group, used that information to make a IC post without my knowledge. Anything and everything else is so small and insignificant, that even if it were metagaming could never understandably warrant a 3 day ban. I never used the discord group to gain the upper hand in an RP scenario, I never used it to gain information I wasn't, I never used it to spread information that people weren't supposed to have, other than the previously mentioned SS of my backpack full of food; which again, I only posted because I found funny and not for any ill-intent.
I've been thoroughly enjoying my time on this server, and have been trying my hardest to avoid dumb situations like these because of how bad they can turn out, especially on servers like these. I would appreciate a verbal intervention or warning next time I do something that is considered to be metagaming, instead of, in the middle of RPing an interrogation, being banned for 72 hours without any explanation.
If there is something I'm missing, I would greatly appreciate an explanation, but as far as I know, I did nothing to harm anybody's experience on this server. I understand Sch1zoH's ban. I understand he metagamed. What I don't understand is my ban, and how I metagamed. This feels like a witch hunt over information that could've been traded in a single sentence, in less than 5 seconds, IC.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
I will list all screenshots of what I could possibly think is metagaming (because of the fact they were used against Sch1zoH), and then explain.
In this screenshot, Sch1zoH is explaining the rules to me. No metagaming.

This is clearly a joke.

This is the food. Again, never intended to metagame with these screenshots. Found it funny.

This is a continuation of the last screenshot.
Sch1zoH acted on my information without my consent, and I never intended for him to do that.
I was talking about an Antilion spawn and getting my melee skill up, simply talking about the games mechanics.
I then speak about a sharpened knife in reply to Sch1zoH's comment on how carrying that food must be suspicious, as a joke, and not to trade valuable information that could've taken two seconds to trade in character.

This screenshot, used in Sch1zoH's appeal, lacks context. We were discussing TheB's ban, and how having a low SC is worse than a ban, which I will state again, he was banned. I then moved the conversation to random searches and how if you have anything on you, can lower your SC, and this information, the fact that I had a car battery, was already exchanged IC.
Again, Sch1zoH was telling me about the rules of combine raiding, as I was worried. There's no valuable information being traded here other than the fact that Sch1zoH told me to get an admin if it sounded like they were raiding.

To sum it up.
Sch1zoH used information I gave him OOC to make an IC post, without my permission.
I was talking about the rules of CP raids with Sch1zoH.
I made jokes, and discussed TheB's ban.
I discussed the mechanics of the game.
This is all information, again, that could be traded within 2 seconds IC, and if it was used IC, without any IC interaction, I took no part in that. I never acted with information. I joked, I discussed rules, and somehow that is being used against me to give me a 3 day ban because of other's mistakes.
I will take a warn- a slap, a punch, a kick, but a 3 day ban is completely baffling for a situation that's completely blown out of proportion and is not even my fault.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: Anyone shown in screenshots above.
Last edited: