rocks
New member
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2019
- Messages
- 25
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: rocks
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458658948
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kaffee
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Character transferring. Sending credits from one character to another.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I had spoken to one of the staff members about an appeal and they had said I was able to post another ban appeal. Considering I have little evidence to help my case, and that I would rather just say that I had done this, would like to be put on a possible probationary period. My thoughts on said period would be that /any/ mistake within a months timeframe or that given by staff/management will keep me permanently banned. This would be any infraction within the rules, even the slightest.
I am willing to work with whoever and would like to contribute to the community seeing as it has once again come back up after the holidays! Also, I have read over the rules and seen that there were changes to them since my ban. Even though this may not help support my case, I am actively trying to engage in the community once more. Thank you for your time!
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/a
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: None that I am aware of!
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458658948
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kaffee
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: Character transferring. Sending credits from one character to another.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I had spoken to one of the staff members about an appeal and they had said I was able to post another ban appeal. Considering I have little evidence to help my case, and that I would rather just say that I had done this, would like to be put on a possible probationary period. My thoughts on said period would be that /any/ mistake within a months timeframe or that given by staff/management will keep me permanently banned. This would be any infraction within the rules, even the slightest.
I am willing to work with whoever and would like to contribute to the community seeing as it has once again come back up after the holidays! Also, I have read over the rules and seen that there were changes to them since my ban. Even though this may not help support my case, I am actively trying to engage in the community once more. Thank you for your time!
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/a
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: None that I am aware of!