Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

RUINS The Workers Expeditionary Force DAY 1 FEEDBACK

Music went p hard in the last ten minutes.

giphy.gif

I kept singing IDGAF from Drake and kept repeating the verse Money 4 Fun while shooting at the gonome.
For explanation, I was about to die and I was surely DETECTED, WHOEVER THAT GAVE ME THE ACHIEVEMENT.
Other than that, the event is fun, its TOO DARK that our flashlights doesn't work, which is supposed to be their only reason that they are in-game, should increase the flashlight intensity.
Loot is too scarce, yet I enjoyed it, waiting to attend the other days.

so dark....

I loved it but I genuinely could barely see a thing most of the time, even when I was right next to a fire pit. A lot of the time it built with the atmosphere but some times it felt a bit annoying, since my flashlight did nothing.

Despite that, really looking forward to the rest and to see what you have to offer!
And for everyone to get PKd

I kept singing IDGAF from Drake and kept repeating the verse Money 4 Fun while shooting at the gonome.
For explanation, I was about to die and I was surely DETECTED, WHOEVER THAT GAVE ME THE ACHIEVEMENT.
Other than that, the event is fun, its TOO DARK that our flashlights doesn't work, which is supposed to be their only reason that they are in-game, should increase the flashlight intensity.
Loot is too scarce, yet I enjoyed it, waiting to attend the other days.
@Imperator RAD-X

The Good

So far, the expedition has been pretty cool. I like how it encourages scavenging and forces us to take dangerous risks with our characters in the name of getting resources for the rest of the group.

The map, even though it's from STALKER, honestly fits the story pretty well and greatly reinforces the tone of the expedition. Great atmosphere with the ambient sounds, too.

The concept of a truly dangerous night where a loud noise is capable of getting you killed is great in theory and practice. I enjoyed the brief scouting trip we took in the night, even though all of us got injured quite badly.

The Bad

I do feel like the atmosphere was harmed by the consistent, action-esque music. I think I'd prefer it if there was more quiet, ambient or tense music instead of a full blown Michael Bay soundtrack.

The day should have been longer. Just as we became acquainted with the map, night fell and we got forced into the building. I hope day two and day three aren't the same.

The Verdict

the gms should spawn 15 gonomes and let them loose in the main building

Back