Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saburo Ashikage - The found one.

Atom

Active member
Joined
Jul 19, 2024
Messages
344


"This the end, ain't it?"


The end of a journey, not measured by time, but by knowledge.



You find a piece of paper.. several, in the outland zone, just outside the loyalist camp.
They are weirdly written, but coherent, not like Saburo's usual writing style.

"Saburo Ashikage. The Parasite"

Add a subheading.png
"So. If you're reading this, then i have already decided to leave.
I have been thinking of myself, and everyone around me. I have come to the last conclusion.
I must leave this wicked place behind. I'll take on a journey, heading through the genevan forest region,
hoping to find something, or someone. I'll probably die, and im fine with that.

I will never hurt someone without reason, but i have started to grown worry of my.. strange nature.
The fact that i have a parasite in my brain, that directly makes me, the person writing this makes me have an inner conflict. I believe its for the best for me to leave, as staying here would probably leave my erratic nature due to the parasite to show. Many of you probably didnt see me arrive onto the camp, but it's for the better. I stayed briefly, and it was already decided in my brain to leave. I'll state my worries and doubts on these letters. Please dont burn them."


The pages are scattered by the wind slightly. Looks like they havent been here for long.. Have they?


Add a subheading (1).png
"Just to be clear. I didnt leave because I'm a "rebel". I left because as i am myself, i do not trust myself to be near society.. for now. I am sorry to the ones i betrayed with this, but it wasnt an easy descision to make. Wish you could understand me, but i know some people wont.

The persons i have been with. And, the "factions."

First off: The "rebels". I dont get them. At all. Not at all. I mean, sure, yeah. cops can be assholes, but it's either that or they leave us and we die from the xen creatures. Some politic guys are also real fucking bitches but.. They die out, eventually. All of them do.

Cops. God, what a 50/50. Some of you are insufferable but i still appreciate the work you do. Kind of. Saved my ass once or twice, but also beat it twice-more. Very divided opinion.

CWU: CWU. The greatest. I'll miss you knuckleheads.

CMU/MOP: You guys saved my life a couple hundred times, i have to thank you eternally. MoP. you helped me figure out what was happening in my cranium. Shady stuff the MoP did sometimes, but.. Wasnt around for that, except that one time. Yeesh. But it evens out.

MoE: Was.. great.. He made it great.

Combine: As a whole.. they're ok. Just ok. Again, evens out the good n' bad.


And.. that should be it. Yeah."


The pages swirl into the wind. One floats away.. into a chimney. Oops!
​
"And.. this one is for the ones i hold.. and held in my heart. T'is for you.
If i dont include you, Sorry, but if i met you, i definitely remember you.

Joe Moter:
Joe.. oh Joe. I've not been very present ever since.. the accident, but from what i can hear, you went bananas, or.. into isolation. Looks like your demons finally caught up to you. I warned you, but you didn't listen. Nevertheless, i hope you're doing safe, and.. dont die. I wouldn't want to bear with another.

Malik.. Something.
I heard the sirens call your name. They were in vain. I havent heard from you since. Either you're rotting in a cell, dead in an alleyway.. or.. I dont know. It was foolish of you to run. But, i hope you're sitll alive.

{YOU}
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM. KILL YOURSELF. YOU'RE DEAD. I HOPE I GET THE CHANCE TO GO TO HELL TO KILL YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOU- *Ink blots, and tears sweep the page*


Jessica Chen / The CWU boys.

Hey.. It was nice meeting you guys. Real genuinely good people. Even you, blue, even if you were a bit of a bitch sometimes. But: Varos. You were a bit of an asshole, but a good boss nevertheless.

Glowbug:
I'll miss you. You were a truly great guy, it was fascinating hearing you speak.. You tried to get help for me, and i appreciate that.

Tzu:
The same applies. Thank you.

The MoP Director:
I dont have much to say. Thank you for investigating, and im truly sorry i could not give more research into my nugget. Dimitrios.. that CWU guy described you funnily, and i'll never forget it.

Irene:
You were funny, and shared the same kind of anesthesia. I heard rumors that you were for the deaf girl. Dont know of its truthness.. but good for you. Damn.. i should have kept a plushie from you. Should have asked.

William..

My heart broke in two when i heard the news. It was like if someone stabbede me in every molecule of my old heart. I mourn for your loss so much, and i will never forget you. Even if i get my memory erased like when i arrived into the city, i'll have your memory there. I was never.. attracted to you, but if this was a different lifetime, i'd love to spend eternity with you. I'll miss you forever.

And.. to the ones i met. Thank you so much. I wish i could have included you here.. but i'm tired, and it's getting late. It's now or never. Goodbye, everybody. Ah, and before i forget. I left the coordinates on where i buried the CWU stuff here, so... please be a good samaritan and give it back."

Urey
I hope you read this and choke on the paper.
Fall dead you fucking scum. You have had many opportunities to learn and wasted them all.
You don’t deserve redemption.

You realize the paper that went into the chimney was that.

You spot some faint tracks.. leading to a forest. The last you'll see of him.

Perhaps we may see him again? Unlikely.

​

1739604227737.png



<:: PROCESSING DATABASE FACIAL SCAN RECONSTRUCTION ::>
<:: ERROR! FILE CORRUPTED. ::>
<:: PRINTING OUT RECOVERED DATA ::>


1740292966892.png


A man with regrets. With sadness, and pain.
The past stares at him like a panther ready to kill its prey.
It hungers for more pain.
He does not allow that to happen.
Why did the one in the sky allow this?

The stars are beautiful, aren't they?
​

5'8.​
Brown Eyes.​

Good mental state. I think? Other than that stuff.
​

Elderly. Dont know exact age. Perhaps around 70's?
​

No living relatives, i think. Not in the database.
​
Japanese, and English.​

Where was i born at? Old world's japan. Dont know exactly where.
​
Long scar on the right side of my hair.​



I.. remember more. I was a horrible man.
Enthusiasmed with architecture and machinery.
Hurt many, directly and indirectly.
Helped fuel bad things. Dont know exactly.
I hope to act, to be forgiven.





The Curse Of Knowledge.
(Literally.)


I have a condition, if you could call it that. It is a curse.
I thought it had some benign aspects but it's worse than an incurable cancer.
I forget. Not in the usual alzheimers way, something else entirely.
The scar I have is related to it, somehow. Not a normal injury.
I have forgotten some times before. I lose all memories, except for basic ones.
I slowly gain them back, but they physically pain me to learn them back.
I got it examined before, nothing showed up.
They said it was just a concussion. Dont believe them.

When will I be able to rid this cancer? Will I?

Update
I am going to be honest.
I'm afraid. Very afraid.
I am glad to have found reliable work at the CWU.
Have been donating clothes to the vortigaunts.
But, The headaches have been getting worse.
I have been advised by )_)(#$*@% to visit the Elders.
I am not sure. I do not wish for violence to start on my name
Hate blood being spilled. I have met very good people, but.
The same amount of very bad people. They remind me of my old self.
I had a seizure, got pills for it. The headaches are getting stronger.
May god, or whoever is overlooking me have mercy.

Help.

Update

Death may be knocking at hy door.
My finger has been cut. I cannot handle this job anymore.
*IT* apparently still thinks i have my finger.
It hurts like hell. I am in despair.
I hope that when i die i get my head blown off.
I cannot handle this anymore.
I am not stressed, i am close to dying.

Character relations.
​

William Stoner​

He is, to be honest. The person who i trust more in this city.
If i had to take a bullet from him, i would. I see good in him.
He is not truly free yet, but i wish he realizes the strings attached.
He is benevolent.​

Joe Moter​

Owner of Joe's Casino.
He looks and sounds shady, but isnt.
He does good cocktails.
Ordinary citizen with many troubles behind him.
Wish him the best of luck.
He exists.​

Eleanor Marchand​

Doctor at the CMU.
Dont know much about her.
Thankful for the help they have given me.
You exist.​

Casey Sanchez​

A person of many jobs.
MoP researcher, Shop owner.
They are a good person, or so i hope.
Wish them luck in future endeavors.
Even though i dont know much about her.
She exists.​

​

​

 

Attachments

  • 1739607235654.png
    1739607235654.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Update 1:
Added update section, and retouched some bits. Added portrait and eleanor.​
 
"Oh, you've got a friend in your head? That means you're never alone Mr. Saburo!"
Add Irene Dupont ♥
 
Someone move this out of workers thank you very much
 
I may or may not update this if you ask for a char description…
 
“I have forgotten more things than you have learnt”
 
Back
Top