Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saddest and Happiest moments in HL2RP

emmet

Active member
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
257
Hello guys, let us reminisce about your experience within this server, community or even hl2 universe as a whole.

What were some of your saddest or happiest moments in hl2rp? It can be ICly or OOCly.

For me, OOCly, was getting within the CP Faction. As for IC, it was meeting certain characters and general roleplay. Most notable people would probably be @Neonity, @protec and a few others.

Saddest moments IC so far was D8 talking with his sister. Bitter sweet even.
 
Happiest moment: When I realized I killed Dr pepper.
Saddest Moment: When I joined the discord and discovered the entire CP faction leads are all bronies unironiclly
 
Gonna get a lot of flack for this but:

2017 CW Nebulous has injected nostalgia needles in my brain. It was one of the first times I had genuinely developed a character, giving them a real backstory and growing upon it throughout their life.


That feeling of seeing established black suits coming up from the i17 sewers to sell stuff to people above ground was one of the greatest things I had seen back then, in terms of my HL2RP history.

As for the saddest moments, I had hosted an event for my first Vortigaunt characters as a last farewell. Rebels had entered his memories through Vortessence and we’re brought through the first place he called home on earth. They got to meet some important humans that helped him adapt to earth and in the end we had recreated the way he died for everyone to see.

I’ve not been around willard long enough to have any “wow” moments, but I’m sure I’ll eventually experience that.
 
Happiest moment: When I realized I killed Dr pepper.
Saddest Moment: When I joined the discord and discovered the entire CP faction leads are all bronies unironiclly
Damn bronies. They need Jesus Christ
 
happiest moment: hoki
saddest moment: hoki
true ending: vortigaunts have two assholes
 
Saddest moment was every playing this game mode
 
happiest moments: before I played hl2rp
saddest moments: when I realized I started playing hl2rp
 
Happiest moments: Beating down citizens.
Saddest moments: When the citizens beat me.
 
happiest moment in recent time: discovering TN exists, playing TN, discovering willard exists, getting hyped for it, playing a few short stories
saddest moments: TN being absorbed by willard, Willard lore, Willard skills being a mess on release, TBC still existing
 
On neb:

Happiest moments:


I was part of the whole volunteer corps conflict with @Merlinsclaw , It was a ton of fun, I got to carry around a tonfa baton legally to oppress citizens more than the cops. I was originally part of the group but was kicked out of the group for helping rival political parties, objecting to the group assassinating a rebel without police approval, and suspicions of me being a rebel.

After I was kicked out, I was imprisoned in a small jail cell in the nexus for a few days, but that was one of the fun parts because I got to interact and make friends with various CAB members as well as their body guards. One of the OSI guys even gave me an MRE and sat and chatted with me.

Eventually, I was brought out on stage and publicly beaten by the members of the volunteer corps, they forced anyone that wanted to join the group to beat me up and strip me of my gear, some of the people that had to beat me up were my friends, which was a really interesting to see.

Eventually, I was let out of the jail cell and let out back into the city, I supported the campaign of the volunteer corps rival politician to prevent them from getting more power and possibly killing me off easier.

The volunteer corps had made attempts to kill me off previously, like setting up traps in the slums that they would drop on me if I came by, or by hiring one of my friends to come into the city and kill me with an axe (the only reason I survived that was because he forgot he didn't have the axe script on him, and he had to void the situation)

After spending hours begging everyone I could to vote, the politician I supported won by one vote, around two hundred people total voted.

After the votes were announced the volunteer corps rioted in the streets, wrecked stores under the orders of their political leader, things were insane.

Because it was later found out that the leader of the corps supported the rioting, he was put on trial and later executed, and the volunteer corps fell apart.

The volunteer corps were one of the best things I have seen on the server in a long time, it created a bunch of interesting RP by giving everyone, even civil protection something to hate, @Merlinsclaw played an amazing and brutal antagonist for me and the rest of the server

Saddest moments:

The fact the volunteer corps came to an end was sad, looking back on it I wish they won the elections because it would have no doubt made the server infinitely more fun.

On Willard 1.0:

Happiest moments:


-During the first beta event for the server me and a bunch of other players managed to steal a cops gun and hold all the CCA hostage

Saddest moments:

-Cops ran in, S2Ked everyone including the CCA

On Willard 2.0:

Happiest moments:


Being part of the long haul was amazing, I got to play a fun character and make an interesting backstory, I use the same character on the district 47 event, and eventually carried onto the main server, the being part of the christmas event was a ton of fun, despite how silly it was

Saddest moments:

I am sad I never got to be part of the previous long haul events, I only got to participate in the final event, and because I was stupid I got banned for a big chunk of the beta event and missed out on a bunch of the fun

also the server closing for month make me sad, but might help me recover from burnout
 
On neb:

Happiest moments:

I was part of the whole volunteer corps conflict with @Merlinsclaw , It was a ton of fun, I got to carry around a tonfa baton legally to oppress citizens more than the cops. I was originally part of the group but was kicked out of the group for helping rival political parties, objecting to the group assassinating a rebel without police approval, and suspicions of me being a rebel.

After I was kicked out, I was imprisoned in a small jail cell in the nexus for a few days, but that was one of the fun parts because I got to interact and make friends with various CAB members as well as their body guards. One of the OSI guys even gave me an MRE and sat and chatted with me.

Eventually, I was brought out on stage and publicly beaten by the members of the volunteer corps, they forced anyone that wanted to join the group to beat me up and strip me of my gear, some of the people that had to beat me up were my friends, which was a really interesting to see.

Eventually, I was let out of the jail cell and let out back into the city, I supported the campaign of the volunteer corps rival politician to prevent them from getting more power and possibly killing me off easier.

The volunteer corps had made attempts to kill me off previously, like setting up traps in the slums that they would drop on me if I came by, or by hiring one of my friends to come into the city and kill me with an axe (the only reason I survived that was because he forgot he didn't have the axe script on him, and he had to void the situation)

After spending hours begging everyone I could to vote, the politician I supported won by one vote, around two hundred people total voted.

After the votes were announced the volunteer corps rioted in the streets, wrecked stores under the orders of their political leader, things were insane.

Because it was later found out that the leader of the corps supported the rioting, he was put on trial and later executed, and the volunteer corps fell apart.

The volunteer corps were one of the best things I have seen on the server in a long time, it created a bunch of interesting RP by giving everyone, even civil protection something to hate, @Merlinsclaw played an amazing and brutal antagonist for me and the rest of the server

Saddest moments:

The fact the volunteer corps came to an end was sad, looking back on it I wish they won the elections because it would have no doubt made the server infinitely more fun.

On Willard 1.0:

Happiest moments:

-During the first beta event for the server me and a bunch of other players managed to steal a cops gun and hold all the CCA hostage

Saddest moments:

-Cops ran in, S2Ked everyone including the CCA

On Willard 2.0:

Happiest moments: Being part of the long haul was amazing, I got to play a fun character and make an interesting backstory, I use the same character on the district 47 event, and eventually carried onto the main server, the being part of the christmas event was a ton of fun, despite how silly it was

Saddest moments:

I am sad I never got to be part of the previous long haul events, I only got to participate in the final event, and because I was stupid I got banned for a big chunk of the beta event and missed out on a bunch of the fun

also the server closing for month make me sad, but might help me recover from burnout
werent you the guy who served donuts as a guy who was named white on c24? I remember you faintly. I'm also from neb btw.
 
werent you the guy who served donuts as a guy who was named white on c24? I remember you faintly. I'm also from neb btw.
Nope, at least I don't think so

The only characters I have ever really played was Elliot Timor on neb and Ilya Zima on Willard
 
bruce sargent was the best antagonists

kept getting away with it
 
bruce sargent was the best antagonists
He still lost the war effort as he abandoned his troops at the critical moment to flee to Argentina.
whats tn and why is it sad
TERRANOVA, great server, absorbed by its management to become part of TN. Though it was more like free advertising, as the server shut down not long after.
tbc is kinda cool
No. No it isn't. Unless you mean from a technical standpoint. Then yeah, it's kinda cool. But not for large scale HL2RP servers.
 
Back
Top