Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Samuel Lacrose - A New Era.

Madpro187

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Mar 30, 2022
Messages
286
LOADING. .
REGISTRY UPDATED.
!
FILE LOADED !

IMAGE NULL - PARSING. .
| |
{1716160463338.png}

| |
SUCCESSFULLY LOADED

​
1712778228523.png
NAME: Samuel V Lacrose
AGE:
31
CID:
10085
OCCUPATION: N/A
NATIONALITY: GERMAN


- PHYSICAL INFORMATION -
- HEIGHT: 5'6''
- EYE COLOR: BLUE

- COMPLEXION:
CAUCASIAN
- BODYTYPE: ENDOMORPH

- STATUS: ALIVE

- BASIC PSYCHOLOGICAL REGISTRY -
MENTAL-ILLNESS: N/A

- STABLE -


- FAMILY INFORMATION -

FATHER
- VICTOR C LACROSE (ALIVE)
MOTHER - ELIZABETH B LACROSE (DECEASED)
SIBLING - JACOB G LACROSE (ALIVE)
SIBLING - OLIVIA A LACROSE (ALIVE)
1712778222209.png


UP 2.png



​

- FACTION OPINIONS / RELATIONS -
- Devotion / Admiration / Respected / Liked / Neutral / Distrusted / Disliked / Hated / Fear -


Will be updated when the sun explodes
​




1712578735114.png

1712580998852.png

- PERSONAL RELATIONS -
- Admired / Respected / Friendly / Liked / Neutral / Distrusted / Disliked / Hated / Feared -
- Ask to be added -


'There's so many people I can recall. .'
'Let's make this less of a long list, shall we?'

'Juno, Hoxworth, Knight, Raymond, Weaver.. Likely' many more'
'Wherever you might be, rest well - or stay safe. May your path be lit up by the night sky to show your heading.'
'But, more people dawn in my mind, and thus I shall do what I can to remember.'

'In the end, I get along with most people. I suppose just doing right is good in my book, for now. '
'My motto? Do right by me, and we'll be fine in terms of opinions and the whatnot. As long as you aren't an asshole, we're chill.'


​

Don Lorenzo
'I don't recall much about you, but I do recall what you did, given you actively caused problems. If you still live, Bah, my memory falters..'

Friedrich Richter
'A great friend, one of whom I hold great respect for. You've gone far, keep reaching to the skies and above.'

Sophie Beckett
'A hard worker, I'd say a friend as well. I don't know much about you, but I hold faith you'll go far.'

Jenifer Maesroe
'My boss as of now, a friend too. I recall a bit of the past, but all of this chaos does nothing.'


Jindosh Mighty
'Damn great friend and a hard worker. Hell, that'd relatively be the same thing to say about the rest of the fellas in Management. I recall you a little bit through the midway-sh in District Fourty-Three, you're still kicking. Keep at it'


Jamie Ma
kin
'The one who elevated me up to Lead-Hand for Engineering, I was glad to see some word of my work had reached yalls ear and frankly, I'm happy to do more good for this city and yall. A Great friend as the others, hard worker.'
Something has changed about you, and I can't pin-point why. Just, stay safe - alright?'

'So, you're dead. You changed, and in the end I figured some of it out. Cold, distant and hiding things. I just hope wherever you are in the end, you are at peace.'


Ashley Valera
'Ah yes, Ashley. I heard she was injured, although from what I recall she was in charge of Logistics. We hadn't talked all too much, but frankly I suppose I'd need to talk with her more often. Honestly hope she gets better, I'd say a good friend and a hard worker - as same to the others.'


'Joe' - (Johann Schnöselberg)
'Joe, Johann. Been here and there for a while, and I recall them from back then. Competent, as the others. A Great friend and one I can trust and rely upon, as for the rest of management.'



Idris Osmond
'I haven't spoken to them often, but from what I can gather, they're a good person.'


Harvey Dalloway
'The one who I left in charge for Resource-Production in my departure. I'm proud to see them having gotten far. I hold faith for you and the rest of management on that you'll go far.'



Jonathan Douglas
'Prior Manager for the DOB if I recall back from '43. Not sure how far back, but I am on good terms with them.

Uwe Schulz
'Good friend of mine over a bit of time, It's good to see you going far. Other than that, I suppose there might be more to tell, as I haven't spoken to you too much to determine wholly.'

Michael Yards
'Another I'd consider a good friend, honestly hope to work with them more often. I've missed quite a bit out here, I don't know about you lot.'
​





​


1712778251805.png

More will be added overtime to the Biography
 

Attachments

  • UP.png
    UP.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DOWN.png
    DOWN.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 1712581014679.png
    1712581014679.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Please add, as Divine called him, ILLUSTRIOUS Friedrich Richter
 
Updated a bit, I'll continue to work with it over time
 
Back
Top