Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied Schizomeister RDM Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halostrophe

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2025
Messages
55
Steam Name: Schizo™
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104817329

Name of the Admin you were warned by:
@Hiros
The reason you were warned?:


I was warned for supposedly RDMing someone- though this was just an event character from what was seen.

Why do you wish to have the warning removed?:


I wish for this warn to be removed because I would have permitted a /me response from the man being shot in the head. Though his activity was not helpful- he was not doing much- he was not saying much at all. What settled the deal was when we got shot at- which I heard in the clip I'll provide you. So once that /me was out- I just shot him twice because at that point S2K was fully engaged by an outside party shooting at us.

With me shooting in the end- if it was a player character. I'd expect a NLR Refund of course because he was only shot because of stressful circumstances. For one- we had engaged a rebel group and were currently in a state of expecting them to show up at any point. Though from again what's seen- it was an event character with no value but to deliver goods and supplies for a certain reason.

Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:


Click on this link to download the clip, watch it through and you'll see a bullet ricochet near us (not one of our own) when I committed to the /me. To reiterate my point- it is unreasonable to expect me to wait for an event character to carry out a /me- no matter how little it would have been. As at that point when that bullet hit- we were getting engaged under S2K circumstances. If I stood there- it'd have held back my peers who were getting engaged and likely would have had me getting domed in the head if I just stood and waited.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...f1002134cb269c2dfd1fdeb0ce4f2ba920a96c0f4259&

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them)

@NanCi_
 
1761496525551.png


You can see the bullet tracer appear- I would have permitted a /me response if not for the fact that we were shot at beforehand.
 
Hello Schizo, I'm here as a representative of the Moderation Team.

This warn appeal is DENIED after deliberation with fellow staff members. We appreciated you making an appeal in the first place.
 
Hello Schizo,
due to your appeal being
rejected, I will move this to the denied section of the forums and Locking it.

(Do note I am not apart of the moderation team, I am simply doing forum clean-up.)


Thank you once again for appealing in the first place, as many users don’t do such for a warning offense, especially for RDM.


Please do not let this denial stop your development as a player! We all make mistakes, rightfully or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top