Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Screenies from other games!

Mullin

Turtle God
Protector
Joined
Mar 11, 2020
Messages
222
What are some of your best screenshots from other games, or even GMod? A few below from when I modded the fuck out of Oblivion.

1644231156554.png
1644231139538.png
1644231190144.png
 
EE118B99BBF30DCA15B18ECFC19A197E466FF8F0


been playing it takes 2 with a friend!
 
Not a screenshot, but I recorded this yesterday.


We got to space, I started designing ships

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png


unknown.png


Ships are based on an old space RTS game, Conquest: Frontier Wars. I couldn't get them down to a 1:1 recreation (part because if I wanted to 1:1 them they'd have to be WAY bigger), so I took some creative liberties with them while maintaining the same design.

Capture6.jpg
Capture7.jpg
Capture10.jpg


I know they kinda suck, but I'm not really great at designing ships and the only way to improve is to just make them, so there we go lol

unknown.png


unknown.png


unknown.png
 
Last edited:
Posting some spare screencaps of my IMMENSE drip in other games (that I still have access to)
image_2022-02-20_024952.png
image_2022-02-20_025053.png
image_2022-02-20_025329.png
 
Some old screenshots of Clockwork HL2RP. Oldest photo is 2014. Ugh.
 

Attachments

  • steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg
    steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 8
  • fdsafa.jpg
    fdsafa.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 8
  • ewer.jpg
    ewer.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 7
  • dfsa.jpg
    dfsa.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top