Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Screenshots of my event builds

Liam

The Rebel Man
Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
286

Admin Box Builds​


Decided to make a thread of some of my favourite builds in the admin box thus far and a place to post future ones I make/Work on.
​

Xenian Cave​

Creators: @Liam

22300364.92_20220410050737_1.jpg22433045.845_20220410050957_1.jpg22483683.815_20220410051105_1.jpg
​

District 13​

1612919.0950000002_image.png1869265.6800000002_image.png1886081.2300000002_image.png1967328.2500000002_image.png

Rebel Controlled District​

Creators: @Noh @Liam

b4ce0ab6076b82304493cc7bead21003.jpg4138d2d16b2c5a90a5d9e676a1720245.jpg​
 
Last edited:
@Liam dude how did you get that lighting in the cave? theres no way thats what it looks like in game man
 
@Liam dude how did you get that lighting in the cave? theres no way thats what it looks like in game man

It is how it looked ;)

I used the lesser known "Dark Box" for starters and to get the ambient lightning, I used an effect that creates those light beams coming from the ceiling and then added lamps hidden within the effect to actually make them produce light.
 
It is how it looked ;)

I used the lesser known "Dark Box" for starters and to get the ambient lightning, I used an effect that creates those light beams coming from the ceiling and then added lamps hidden within the effect to actually make them produce light.
I’m going to assume these are mods the server uses. If you don’t mind, could you send me workshop links? I’d love that in sandbox
 
I’m going to assume these are mods the server uses. If you don’t mind, could you send me workshop links? I’d love that in sandbox

I couldn't actually find the pack they are apart of. But the model string in the spawn menu is vol_light, followed by measurements. So for example "vol_light128x128". There is also 128x256, 128x384, 128x512, 256x384, 256x512, 64x128 & 64x256.

Hope that helps you find them. Since they are an addon, you might already have them in SP.
 
Disclaimer: Not my build. This is Liam's build that I duped for him at the time. This is Brokers hideout. All credit to Liam :D

20220925020003_1.jpg20220925015948_1.jpg20220925015944_1.jpg20220925015935_1.jpg20220925015928_1.jpg20220925015924_1.jpg20220925015917_1.jpg20220925015912_1.jpg20220925015906_1.jpg
 
Think Sif and myself helped with some of it, cannot remember what exactly. Correct me if im wrong lol
 
Back
Top