BantaMan
Willard's Strongest Moderator
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2024
- Messages
- 144
- Thread Author
- #1
<:: That's one hell of a haul we got here, Thirteen. What is it, like 15 rebels all caught up in a bunch? ::>
<:: Ugh...I'm beating the SHIT out of a few of them for making me do this paperwork ::>
<:: Haha, yeah-- Who're you on now anyhow? ::>
<:: Some Pole...Look here, this one's family got wiped out in City 2-- No wonder he went crazy and joined the resistance ::>
<:: How does a Loyalist's son turn out so fucked...? ::>

<:: BASIC INFORMATION::> | <:: PHYSICAL INFORMATION ::> |
| NAME: Sebastian Kielecki ALIAS: UNKNOWN NICKNAMES: UNKNOWN LOYALTY TIER: Tier 1 CID: 28558 GENDER: Male AGE: 35 DATE OF BIRTH: 01/10/1984 NATIONALITY: Polish PLACE OF BIRTH: Manchester, England CURRENT LOCATION: Industrial 24 EDUCATION: N/A OCCUPATION: Store Attendant at DB-2, Kitsune Tailoring. PREVIOUS LOCATIONS: City 2 | PHYSICAL STATE: Healthy HEIGHT: 6'0 EYE COLOUR: Blue HAIR COLOUR: Brown ETHNICITY: Caucasian BODY TYPE: Tall, endomorphic NOTABLE CLOTHING: Leather gloves. NOTABLE FEATURES: Scar running across right eyebrow, thick Northern-British accent, burn scars across his palms and top of hands. |
<:: PSYCHOLOGICAL STATE::> | <:: FAMILY COHESION::> |
| MENTAL STATE: UNKNOWN (Further testing required) MENTAL DISABILITIES: UNKNOWN KEY TRAITS: Charitable, patient, known to be compliant INTERESTS: Reading, medicine, charitable actions DISLIKES: UNKNOWN KNOWN LANGUAGES: Polish, English | STATUS: FRACTURED FAMILY: FATHER - ALEKSANDER KIELECKI - AMPUTATED MOTHER - MILENA KIELECKA NÉE WOJCIK - DECEASED SPOUSE: KATHLEEN BARKER - AMPUTATED |

<:: Known to be compliant... Good--he'll comply to the end of my stun bat-- ::>
<:: CLOSING SEBASTIAN KIELECKI -- EMERGENCY SYSTEM SHUTDOWN ::>
<:: WARNING: BIOTIC BREACH DETECTED. INITIALIZE LOCKDOWN PROCEDUREs, ALL PERSONNEL, RESPOND IMMEDIATELY ::>
<:: Motherfucker-- I haven't even sent the damned documentation off...C'mon, Nine. Time to earn our credits... ::>
Backstory
"Pamiętaj, Sebuś... Ci ludzie są niewinni... Winny jest kombinat... nie oni..."
"Remember, Sebby...these people're innocent...It's the Combine that's at fault...Not them..."
"the Combine that's at fault..."
"the Combine..."
[TO BE ADDED]
Journal
I got a job from some guy...think they call him "Resonance"...odd name but whatever, that's most dealers...Need to go scouting in the outlands, didn't tell me why...but it's not my place to know anyhow, I got my payment from it. I got paired up with a guy, called himself Badger. Looked like one, certainly barked like one too...but he's a decent guy, he did the job well enough until we got ambushed by antlions. I managed to kill all of them but Badger wasn't too lucky, had to patch him up on the spot, thank God that between my training and my mum I know how to tend wounds, we even found some morphine later to administer.
Found some grenades, which was nice...got our payment, got a kevlar vest for it. Not exactly top tier but its better than nothing, Badger got an airgun, still not too bad...Except the fucker had an AK all along, which he didn't care to take with him. He DID however give me said AK, for saving his life...said most people would've left him be--suppose he isn't wrong. Many were lost in City 2's civil war...many abandoned. He's a good guy, hopefully I'll run into him again.
Found some grenades, which was nice...got our payment, got a kevlar vest for it. Not exactly top tier but its better than nothing, Badger got an airgun, still not too bad...Except the fucker had an AK all along, which he didn't care to take with him. He DID however give me said AK, for saving his life...said most people would've left him be--suppose he isn't wrong. Many were lost in City 2's civil war...many abandoned. He's a good guy, hopefully I'll run into him again.
Met some new transfers over by the lighthouse today, a pair of sisters or so they say...Elyse and Charlotte. They seem nice enough, not sure what fresh transfers are doing so far out of the city but that isn't my job to figure it out, as long as they keep themselves safe. Gave them clean water and some skewered meat, I'll need to go hunting again soon...that was my last one. Guess I'll need to eat that slop tonight, oh well.
Badger approached me today, offered me a job in his newly formed Mercenary company; Lone Dogs something or other...apparently they're backed by a big shot in the resistance scene this side of Europe, called Outrider or 'O'. Another guy I know, One-Eye, is also a part of this group; he's a good guy, met him when I was guarding some weird possessed lady, something to do with Tyrants. I honestly have zero clue...but he's a good man, professional when he needs to be and fun in the downtime. Badger also hired out one of his other friends, Angel, some homeless guy that apparently he worked with for a bit in the past. Apparently he likes to sleep under the CMRU benches...well, as long as he knows how to fight I don't care where he sleeps, though I can't help but feel bad for him.
As for the job...It's a massive joint raid, on a fort somewhere in France; Fort L'Ecluse. We're being funded by Outrider, got gear and armour from him, we also get to buy supplies for much lower prices directly from him. Yep, this was definitely the best career choice I ever made. There's also another job on Tuesday, we need to test out a jammer...something about setting a car on fire and luring out some Conscripts. Apparently we're going to free them after too, which is nice, no one deserves the kinda treatment they get.
As for the job...It's a massive joint raid, on a fort somewhere in France; Fort L'Ecluse. We're being funded by Outrider, got gear and armour from him, we also get to buy supplies for much lower prices directly from him. Yep, this was definitely the best career choice I ever made. There's also another job on Tuesday, we need to test out a jammer...something about setting a car on fire and luring out some Conscripts. Apparently we're going to free them after too, which is nice, no one deserves the kinda treatment they get.
The job honestly went swimmingly, we lost no one on our side. Only one of the conscripts didn't make it, One-Eye blew his head off with a shotgun; straight up strawberry jam...that man is a menace, but that's the kind of person you want in a fight. The rest of the conscripts were stabilized and we RTB'd. Their bomb collars got disabled and taken off, they're joining us in the raid on Saturday. They seem like decent folk, feel bad for the guy I shot though; Felix I think his name was? That's what his CID said anyways. Granted he shot at ME too but...still.
Morale is pretty high for Saturday, this really was a proof of concept today and it went as great as it could. I can only hope the raid goes just as well.
Morale is pretty high for Saturday, this really was a proof of concept today and it went as great as it could. I can only hope the raid goes just as well.
I'm writing this just before departing. The trucks are going to get us as close as possible and then we're going through some old tunnel system. Big mix of people here, at least a platoon's worth of people. All sorts are around here, some are good people...some I question their sanity. But the goal is the same, we're fighting to push back the combine. And so, for now they are my brothers and sisters in arms.
Our group seems to be a big mix between anxiety and excitement. Personally? I'm shitting bricks...I said my goodbyes to Elyse and Cheri. Hopefully they won't be final...
Our group seems to be a big mix between anxiety and excitement. Personally? I'm shitting bricks...I said my goodbyes to Elyse and Cheri. Hopefully they won't be final...
It was a fucking MASSACRE...we acted on bad intel, we got told it was a DAMN FUCKING CCR OUTPOST NOT A DAMNED OTA BASE. The conscripts weren't too bad to deal with...but the OTA...I heard stories, but this was my first run in with them. I swear, my G3 barely tickled them; whatever the combine is feeding them...Jesus fuck. The operation was a major failure, a few of us made it back. Me and the rest got captured, and sent off to a transit site prison, we were probably going to be shipped off to Nova Prospekt...get killed or...stalkerized.
Thankfully, those that escaped the day before didn't forget us. They launched an assault on the prison, using antlions as cover. Damn brilliant plan if you ask me...I heard a few of the prisoners didn't make it, Hans included...Never spoke to him much but he seemed like a decent guy. I was just happy to see the lads back together again, I thought we lost One-Eye but he made it too, thank God.
Between the raid and prison break, I don't know how many times I got shot...I got a grazing hit from a strider too; still burns like a bitch. Didn't help that Cheri basically launched herself at me when she saw me--granted I got injured from the leeches too but that's a whole different story. I live to fight another day, that's all that matters...
Thankfully, those that escaped the day before didn't forget us. They launched an assault on the prison, using antlions as cover. Damn brilliant plan if you ask me...I heard a few of the prisoners didn't make it, Hans included...Never spoke to him much but he seemed like a decent guy. I was just happy to see the lads back together again, I thought we lost One-Eye but he made it too, thank God.
Between the raid and prison break, I don't know how many times I got shot...I got a grazing hit from a strider too; still burns like a bitch. Didn't help that Cheri basically launched herself at me when she saw me--granted I got injured from the leeches too but that's a whole different story. I live to fight another day, that's all that matters...
Met this nice vortigaunt, clearly a young one from the appearances of things but definitely as wise as they all are. He was rather friendly, did some weird voodoo magic on me...forgot how to speak English for a bit! Did some funky Vort magic to project my voice across the city, so that was pretty cool...pretty sure I incited an attack on the grotto by it buuuuut we'll ignore that. He tried to teach us his name but we can't exactly SPEAK vortigese or whatever they call it...so I called him Sifu! Seems fitting for a wise creature like him.
On a more serious note...a Scanner caught me in the caves today, with my 1911 in hand. So much for not being on a BOL...Damn it, what the hell am I gonna do now? Me and One-Eye are royally FUCKED. Camping out in the Outlands tonight, too scared to go back into the city or the slums...
On a more serious note...a Scanner caught me in the caves today, with my 1911 in hand. So much for not being on a BOL...Damn it, what the hell am I gonna do now? Me and One-Eye are royally FUCKED. Camping out in the Outlands tonight, too scared to go back into the city or the slums...
Relationships
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND ACQUAINTANCE NEUTRAL DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED/MISSING
(ask to be added)
Cheri
She's a good person, met her when she first transferred over to the city along with her sister, Elyse. Badger hates her guts but then again, Badger hates most people that ain't me...She is rather eccentric, if not good looking too... She cares for her friends, and helps them out when in need. I appreciate that in a person...
Outrider
I respect the man immensely, he is what a leader needs to be. He leads from the front, he doesn't cower in the face of adversity. I'd follow this man into a firefight any day of the week.
Badger
An absolute lad, love the guy to bits. Funny, can throw shit and take it too. Good for morale and in a fight. Best decision I ever made saving his arse back in the outlands. I'd trust that man with my life, hell I already did back at the Fort and prison...Here's to Lone Dogs, Badger.
One-Eye
Can never tell if he's high or not...most of the time I assume he is. But by God is he a good laugh, if decent pubs were still around I'd definitely share a pint with him and Badger. Good in a fight, reliable, been there through thick and thin.
Elyse
Cheri's sister, good girl that one. Just as eccentric as her so-called sister but it makes for a good friendship. She works at Sangyo, so clearly she's opposition now! She's good fore a laugh, but damn it if she calls me "Mister" one more time I am decking her. I'm not that old!!
Angel
One of Badger's friends I met after joining his mercenary company. He's a good man when it comes down to it...he insists on sleeping by the CMRU benches even though we have a perfectly good safehouse. Oh well, to each their own. He's trust-worthy when it comes down to it, sound guy.
Sifu
A vortigaunt I happened to meet whilst hiding from a sweep...Seems young from the looks of things, but as wise as any of the other Vorts. I like him, honestly--him? Her? Do they have genders? Ah...who cares. They're cool, they let me vent out a little--find that spirituality within me, at least for a little bit.
Last edited:
