Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Settlements Expeditions - First Day - Feedback

I LOVE EXPEDITIONS, GLORY TO NEW GENEVA!

It was really fun, everything was mostly good, I love this event!
Nothing to state other than that, waiting for that Day 2!

I love Cengiz so much

Real feedback:
The map was very well crafted, lovely atmosphere.
I would have enjoyed more combat vs Combine (maybe the OTA/CP NPCs?), I think there was too much focus on Necrotic Combat.
Overall easily 9/10 event, CANNOT wait for Day 2

In addition to the large number of different ways to compete in the event or the expedition, the design as well as all of them valuable encounters with different opponents and the dialogues were very interesting. From time to time there were of course a few passages where it got a little chaotic only actually to blame due to the coordination itself and the map bugs itself, but overall Cengiz has done a very good job.

- Dave

It was good, I don't really have any complaints so far.

(please give us ammo on day 2 so that we can survive)

The event was very good! But I am maybe not gonna be able to participate in the part two tomorrow...

1692479342981.pngResonance & Sailor on base 2 location.
Real feedback time:
OTA's second wave was too powerful for the weapons we have. We pretty much stood no chance & had to leave. First wave made sense, though!
I don't think I have any negative feedback otherwise, the expedition seemed very cool although often at times I didn't really know where to go (just follow the herd lol) so the locals being added made sense.
Poison headcrabs OP (good usage tho).
Can't wait to build new geneva!

The first half of the second day was very action-packed and exciting with tearng up moments too, the last one was very lengthy and in the long run it got boring relatively quickly for those who did not actively participate

Overall, however, the second day was almost as good as the first day, keep it up Cengiz

-Dave

Back