Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SHADOW OF VLADIVOSTOK: FEEDBACK -- DAY ONE

Wraygun

Former Headcop
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
549
Title. Screenshots, concerns, critiques and general feedback, post it underneath.
 
10/10 event, I loved it.

I might have done the little plot twist action... But forgot to get auth for it, sincerely apologize for that... But rest assured the event was awesome, and how I was even allowed to do something so immerse and player-led brought my hope to this server. More events like this are anticipated from all of us I think, I loved it all...

Glory to Arcenaux.
 
10/10. First expo i ever did after 3 years of straight loyalist RP (except for that one City-3 vs SLF event run by Merlinsclaw (remember that shit?))
what a BANGER of a first experience. Got to yell as a deranged german and kill hordes of enemies.

Complaints? Eh, not really. If i really wanted to be nitpicky, then the damn L4D2 zombies at the end was funny to see but a little out of place. Other than that, BANGER. PEAK CINEMA.
 
Nikolay Aseyev remains hungry... 🍗
Cafe Baltic will not satiate his hunger... ☕
His doppelganger...Dmitry Asimov continues research 🥸
Daisy's Lightning Best Conscript... ⚡ 🇷🇺


image-5.png20241113181140_1-1.jpgattachment.gifattachment-1.gif
 
I quite enjoyed it! I was with a person named Michela Cevarro the vast majority of the time, and peeking at the events as they happened from the perspective of a literal first-timer civilian was quite fun! Getting attacked by Gonomes was an intense experience too.
 
Back
Top