• *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86837969
  • *Discord Name & ID: Astro#2165
  • *Timezone: GMT-5
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ] or [ NO ]
--- Section Two ---

*Character Name: C36:OWS.DAGGER-14
Character Rank : OWS
*Brief summary of the character: An Overwatch unit dispatched to work within City 36 who has sense then attached with the force sent there.
*Why do you want to play this character?: CPs got removed from the event and I’d like to continue to experience the event.

-TERMS AND CONDITIONS-
By putting my account name below, I hereby agree to the following stipulations:

Should my character be removed at any point, and the GM state so it can't be appealed?
The event cannot be used as an excuse to exercise personal vendettas OOCly against others.
Breaking the rules or disrupting the event will result in being ejected from the series.
All rules regarding fear RP should be respected.
You will be at the heart of events that will have an impact on the lore - a serious attitude must be adopted at all times. This is not tongue-in-cheek like some of the Fates events. This is a deliberately serious series in terms of tone and content.
The GM reserves the right to eject you if he feels the rules have been breached.
The GM reserves the right to control the event.

I hereby agree to the following terms,

Astro
ACCEPTED | GROUND UNIT PREPARE FOR DEPLOYMENT

Attention ground units; Airwatch reports priority anti-citizen inbound; deployment code alpha-two-niner-fife-beta. All units apply forward pressure. Response code: quell, probe, inquire.

1-kGttxUT7bpfmUmo2m9joUCmx-BOm-Sv1BKoFNg7AwGZ-t5M2qSPnP0jGznQLPijdyIZPPK0uwlFhjEK58pOErnJyeVP8OmJPw1ZQuPzJbEbvsY_gGata4Ja5BjpB4J4RlhSc_8ToHh_ZE71uBRIF15bamPaW9X5_LIzlD71HJjXdG8sDpAiU8IKwvYbA

b4xvPIF.png

beGzwxjC1Z45FubWnV9PstflmZQNs29IMWyeTpACxlrTYixt8wwThPsndXoRxnImqhkItt6AgjRP4S4pCGBfTw6GfoBlw9umC5LNefoh_YrkZxb-uwEhAij2S6DyOWSveGxb6b2JvF2IkTAXwjElNLk0PytZw8EJHZmRUYI13kAbNiHrBEvfZt6Byz8vZg

SCm_o_ej8QR8EtHa7ays0675lftN-KYTX2rc6kAh-llYWhILm-3RYpjX8GjfGtjm99HNkbf3hWsX0BqJHXC-s6NMaPk1kxc_cGmOs9Vvy3h5VieXvTJl11LzBOMMKVKRkGjLBjXqxyMFfdrEZ89-pNjOoWKPfI00QXqwbogFzrU80HvLLAtOG97SxvmZMA

4TmX5xA.png

HUNTER-71 formerly ████████ , of City 32's Militant Arteria Arm and youth processing before that - sent through the Cardinal Processing Facility. HUNTER-71 is now a mindless tool of the Union with the only objective now being [DEPLOYMENT 36] Shield, Sword, Sacrifice.

beGzwxjC1Z45FubWnV9PstflmZQNs29IMWyeTpACxlrTYixt8wwThPsndXoRxnImqhkItt6AgjRP4S4pCGBfTw6GfoBlw9umC5LNefoh_YrkZxb-uwEhAij2S6DyOWSveGxb6b2JvF2IkTAXwjElNLk0PytZw8EJHZmRUYI13kAbNiHrBEvfZt6Byz8vZg

6465y9lpw-2E1GoMSLdNeB110mnUz0Glb6xkH-8tOQzQysHNGZpBSJyUhLXhD67sP2h9hqB36B7c25CthVLkq7wjy9gB7v2n4l6KLfSOr9OvlDciRhpyvkM9spjfw7k_U0_R8yb7Vc7Tv_M7gMY8UbJsgd2pBzulW1gwnFP7PvqkOBBYvUC4RmX2VtC9IQ

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Ani
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:468510009
  • *Discord Name & ID: Anilife
  • *Timezone: GMT
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ]
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ]

• -TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

Should my character be removed at any point, and the GM state so it can't be appealed?
    The event cannot be used as an excuse to exercise personal vendettas OOCly against others.
    Breaking the rules or disrupting the event will result in being ejected from the series.
    You will be at the heart of events that will have an impact on the lore - a serious attitude must be adopted at all times. This is not tongue-in-cheek like some of the Fates events. This is a deliberately serious series in terms of tone and content.
    The GM reserves the right to eject you if he feels the rules have been breached.

[ANILIFE]

1-kGttxUT7bpfmUmo2m9joUCmx-BOm-Sv1BKoFNg7AwGZ-t5M2qSPnP0jGznQLPijdyIZPPK0uwlFhjEK58pOErnJyeVP8OmJPw1ZQuPzJbEbvsY_gGata4Ja5BjpB4J4RlhSc_8ToHh_ZE71uBRIF15bamPaW9X5_LIzlD71HJjXdG8sDpAiU8IKwvYbA

b4xvPIF.png

SCm_o_ej8QR8EtHa7ays0675lftN-KYTX2rc6kAh-llYWhILm-3RYpjX8GjfGtjm99HNkbf3hWsX0BqJHXC-s6NMaPk1kxc_cGmOs9Vvy3h5VieXvTJl11LzBOMMKVKRkGjLBjXqxyMFfdrEZ89-pNjOoWKPfI00QXqwbogFzrU80HvLLAtOG97SxvmZMA

4TmX5xA.png

HUNTER-71 formerly ████████ , of City 32's Militant Arteria Arm and youth processing before that - sent through the Cardinal Processing Facility. HUNTER-71 is now a mindless tool of the Union with the only objective now being [DEPLOYMENT 36] Shield, Sword, Sacrifice.

6465y9lpw-2E1GoMSLdNeB110mnUz0Glb6xkH-8tOQzQysHNGZpBSJyUhLXhD67sP2h9hqB36B7c25CthVLkq7wjy9gB7v2n4l6KLfSOr9OvlDciRhpyvkM9spjfw7k_U0_R8yb7Vc7Tv_M7gMY8UbJsgd2pBzulW1gwnFP7PvqkOBBYvUC4RmX2VtC9IQ

--- Section One ---
  • *Steam Name: Ani
  • *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:468510009
  • *Discord Name & ID: Anilife
  • *Timezone: GMT
  • I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ]
  • Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ]

• -TERMS AND CONDITIONS-

[ANILIFE]

ACCEPTED | GROUND UNIT PREPARE FOR DEPLOYMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back