neongaze
Active member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2022
- Messages
- 99
- Thread Author
- #1
Siren, The Magical Thinker.

"Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy."
| CITIZEN INFORMATION RECORD |
| LEGAL NAME: /EXPUNGED/ | |
| ALIAS: ///// | NICKNAME: Siren. |
| AGE: 34 | COLLABORATIVE TIER: Implicit citizenship revoked. |
| DATE OF BIRTH: 02/06/1985 | CURRENT OCCUPATION: |
| PAST LOCATIONS: CITY-36. | PAST OCCUPATION: CMRU Paramedic. |
| EDUCATION: High School. | NATIONALITY: POLISH. |
| PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: HEIGHT: 5'5. EYES: GREY. HAIR: BLONDE | Family cohesion revoked. Sterilized. |
| LANGUAGES: POLISH, ENGLISH. | STATUS: Malignant. |
| PSYCHOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL MEDICAL RECORD |
| MENTAL STATE: STABLE. | |
| ADDICTIONS: None, previous signs of drug abuse. | |
| DISABILITIES: N/A. | |
| MENTAL ILLNESSES: Paranoia,Depression. | |
| BEHAVIORAL NOTES: Remorse, Anger Management Issues. |
"Your favorite polish partisan, with a spice of mutual aid, comradeship, hatred towards the Combine and faith in something bigger."
Comrades, Reactionaries, Bandits.
ADMIRES | RESPECTS | BEST FRIEND | FRIEND | ACQUAINTANCE | NEUTRAL | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | FEARS |DECEASED/MISSING
ADMIRES | RESPECTS | BEST FRIEND | FRIEND | ACQUAINTANCE | NEUTRAL | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | FEARS |DECEASED/MISSING
YELLO-33:
A bit of a stupid cunt, but funny.
A bit of a cunt, a douchebag, a bully, but not a snitch.
Makes him slightly more reliable than other units.
I hope you won't get in my way, but the fact that you're such a sadistic bastard worries me.
Rest in peace, pal.
You earned it.
XRAY-21:
We truly share the same destiny, don't we ?
XRAY-24:
May God have mercy for your disgusting words, you devil-worshipping genevan, denying the Truth and threathening me with the "Magical Thinking" crap.
Christ is king.
I might have started off with too much judgement towards you, fallen one.
Still...I can't imagine how much brainwashing you've been through to be so loyal, even after spending all those years in jail.
I pity you, 24, I hope you'll be able to free yourself from the chains that keep you anchored to the ground.
Cash:
A fine ally, a good man, even offered me to join them...I'll have to convince the other however, as they don't bring in anyone, and considering my past as a Combine Functionary, I might need some time to *break* in.
His group, after all, almost got cooked alive by my PT, and I'm pretty sure I wounded some of them.
Just hearing your voice causes me nothing but distress.
My sole hope is that God will punish you for what you did, for the disgusting mockery you made of my family, and for the vile acts of bullying you pulled with me.
I'm ready to show you your place again, if that's necessary.
Guardian:
If it wasn't for his aid, I'd be dead and gone.
An ally, a righteous man in the right place.
Too bad our collaboration hasn't lasted much, as I had to flee from almost certain death.
I'll do my best to aid *here*, sadly, without the additional advantage of having access to *Combine* data.
I may be part of what brought you to death, but what you did is burying yourself more with your words.
You brought falsehood upon me, as well, pulling me into a conflict.
Foolish act, truly.
I can only pray that you find peace in the afterlife.
Fortress:
You once looked at me with distrust, but you decided to comfort me after the trial, ignoring my past acts.
Your words have eased some of the pain and sorrow, and your wisdom has brought me enlightenment.
I believe that I could learn plenty from you.
The leader.
A wise man who has to take difficult decisions, such as taking another insurgents life, to keep us safe.
You gave me an opportunity and I took it, and I couldn't be more grateful for that.
May the struggle lead us to Victory.
Its always the best ones leaving us, isn't it ?
Dodge:
We started off in a bad way, but I'm glad we have been able to go over it, somehow.
I didn't expect you to take my side, yet you did it.
I will remember that, Dodge.
Piofli Kennedy:
We never really got close, yet we chatted a lot, and my attempt of sheltering you from any danger failed.
...I'm sorry, friend.
Daniel Jelczuk:
...A parassite, only capable of selling his friends for those sweet Social Credits.
Bootlicker to the core, I regret not hurting you when I was in a position of power.
"As I await the embrace of the realm of dreams, to leave behind all the sins I've brought along."
Last edited:
